Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

voices in my head

The Spirit of the Lord says "YOU DO HAVE POWER OVER THIS in the name of Yeshuah"

In the name of Yeshuah, I demand Silence in my mind, ALL my thoughts WILL BOW AT THE NAME OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR THE HOLY ANOINTED ONE!!!! PEACE BE STILL IN THE NAME OF YESHUAH!!!!

Father I Praise you for your great mercy and kindness to me

I come into full agreement with you hind's feet. The word does say we have power over the enemy. Luke 10:19 says: Behold I give you power to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing will by any means harm you. Note here he does not say some but ALL. Stand on the word.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie, it's hard doing this without support. I've been petitioning God during some fasts and I would get the most discouraging thoughts ALL the time and even about posting dreams too. Last night was horrible, it's that time of month for me... and it seems that it triggers horrible depressive thoughts, worse than any other time of the month.

Hey there HF I understand. Just remember that satan is a liar and a thief and he is under our feet. Proclaim and stand on it. Sorry but I just got this as I was on vacation last week and not near internet.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Guys i was just reading through your topic, Connie is very right about us having power over what ever the devil may bring upon us, however in my case my sister is very ill and i have been trying to intercede for her in prayers but since then she just got worse and worse. I do not know, eventhough i have been so strong in the Lord and had such amazing faith towards this speaking life into her situation, today i just spoke to her and she told me she dreamt seeing Jesus and He asked her what she wanted but she chose to live, had it not been for that she would have passed on. This is what puzzles me, she said after seeing Jesus, she also held on to His bleeding feet doesn't that supposed to have done something in terms of healing. because she thinks the Lord said she will live and not die but she will continue to get sick from time to time. Should i still continue praying, i am so confused and so uneasy crying i donot want to lose my sister i don't have the kind of strength i had anymore.....what is going on? disappointed