Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeWine

Never a dull moment in Christ!

Hi all, wow it is snowing in the South! I am shut in today watching a snowmobile drive down our street! I have only seen snow in NC, twice and that was this year!

Well, I wanted to give you all a heads up on a word the Lord gave me towards the end of December. I may have miss-categorized it under divine revelation, you can be the judge of that. I meant for it to be under corporate but ...well- oops. Lol.

Any way, I had been asking the Lord for a word for the next year, and I thought it would be more specific to what is going on in the world stage, economy- and what not. But you know, we are in this world and not of it, and the word I got from Him was so exciting to me, and it was all about us, His beloved, doing his spiritual work; which is advancing the Kingdom. I'm seeing more, and more, that God delights in His people, and is over joyed when we run after his heart. He truly is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him!

God- bless. IN cHriSt -dee Newine dove

Amen Newine!!! I agree with the title of this post as well...NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN CHRIST!!!!!

Thank you Cholette, Dove, and Hind's, for your comments. It is always good to see you three, and the others sharing your thoughts here at mia's.
-God bless -dee