Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

I feel uplifted just by being on this site.....but please pray...

I have two court dates this week. Tomorrow, I go to court with husband over visitation rights for my daughter. I have a lot of good evidence to back up how unstable my husband is with my daughter, but pride comes before a fall....so, I don't even want to go there. Truthfully, I'm scared to want what I want out of this, it would be a miracle if God granted this to me---> I want my husband to have NO visitation with my daughter until he gets his life straightened out, and gets in line with God (he's a baby Christian). 85% of couples have joint custody and overnight visitation. He had supervised visitation before and if Todd and I don't agree tomorrow....I don't know what's going to happen. Todd is petitioning that the court will allow him to have supervised visitation with his friends as the supervisors. These people are so unfit to do that, I'd be scared to leave her with them for one second. I'm trying not to be worried, I just feel very frozen in my faith right now. Please help thaw me out believers.....I need a thawing and serious divine intervention. I honestly want to walk into the court tomorrow drenched in God's glory. I don't want to be nervous or anxious one bit. I want the bondage of fear of court and public speaking to be broken off of me. I don't want any of my words to come out of my mouth tomorrow, only God's words. Please help me pray guys and gals.

My next court date is about me owing $800- for a cell phone ticket (apparently you can't even be on the speaker phone while talking either....it has to be a hands free device). I also want a miracle there because I have about $4.00 to my name. I might even walk in there with no money, which is very risky, as I could get jailed for not paying my bail. I am my daughter's only stable full-time parent, she doesn't need me in jail or without a driver's license or car. Cholette gave me such inspiration when she owed lots for unpaid tickets....she said she walked in with mercy on her left and grace on her right and walked out of there owing nothing. Praise God....I want to pass that testimony on as well!

Thanks believers.....people of great faith! Say a little prayer for me please?! Love ya'll.

i will pray for u Christa and i feel u about the pride thing about evidence. i was that way until the Lord humbled me about the evidence and had me place my trust absolutely in Him.
And its been a tough road but more about reliance on the Lord

BTW since it looks impossible with man the glory will completely go to the Lord as He does it for u!!!
Halleluyah!!!

princessdelia wrote:
BTW since it looks impossible with man the glory will completely go to the Lord as He does it for u!!!
Halleluyah!!!

Praise God! Girl, you put that in great perspective for me. The more impossible it looks with man.....the more glory God's going to get when He proves Himself to be Almighty God! Amen to that! Praise you God!

Thanks for your prayers Hind's Feet :)

:) Christa!

I totally agree with princess too! That is the Best, the impossible, the Great Faith Giver!

Okay, I will make this as short as possible since I tend to be long winded...it's the teacher in me...LOL!

First of all Christa, GOD LOVES YOU!!!! You have to not only walk in there with goodness and mercy, but you have to walk into that court knowing that God love you and He will move a mountain just for you. Your daughter really is GOD'S DAUGHTER, you "only" birthed her here and have the wisdom that GOD gave you to raise her. IF GOD sees fit for your ex husband to have visitation or not, you gotta know that God is in control...LET IT GO!!!! You are worried about something that God has in His control. You can't work it out...only He can.

As a parent, we tend to worry about their well being, but when we remember that they belong to God FIRST and that HE will NEVER allow anyone to disrupt or harm them when they are in HIS CARE, we will be at peace. I have news for you...the decision has already been made...you worrying about it won't change it one bit so you might as well release it and leave it alone.

Those were the same words the Lord spoke to me when my son was in junior high. His attitude began to change and he was no longer the quiet child that came from my womb. I found my self roughing him up one day (not abuse...but tough love) because he was "attempting" to disrespect me. I don't play that, especially from someone that I feed and cloth on a daily basis. Anyway, I went to God because I had it...I was ready to send him to live with my mother and then God spoke and said "He's mine, put him on the altar and leave him there for me to care for". There was a peace that came over me and I once and for all put him on the altar and I NEVER took him off. I said all that to say this...put your daughter in the lap (or altar) of God and leave her there. No one...not even you...can care for her like God. He created her for HIS GLORY and therefore he is "obligated" to care and protect her. Rest girlfriend...REST...God's "got this"...

Hi Christa,
Agreeing with all the above.. Praying for you too: To be drenched in God's glory as you asked. For no fear to speak when u have to. For God's mercy and grace and for Victory! Thank You Jesus for hearing and answering these prayers.
God BLESS you Christa! Looking forward to your testimony!!!