Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Car blues............

I have just about every car issue right now:

-Driver's license possible suspension (pending court decision on Thursday)
-Car registration is suspended as of yesterday...no proof of insurance
-Car insurance canceled (haven't had money...thought I was getting a tax refund of $3000-...I'm getting $0-)
-Car payment not made in nearly 3 months (relying on that tax refund that's not coming)

The car is still in good shape and has low miles. It's fairly new, 2006, and I'd love to keep it, but I feel like God is doing something here, and who am I to stand in his way. If He wants the car, He can have the car. I'd love something nice and reliable to drive my daughter around in, but if God wants me home-bound more, then I want what He wants. But if He wants me in a fine ride like I think He does - then I'm going to trust Him to provide.

I don't think it's coincidence that I'm having Murphy's Law going on with my car right now. What do cars or the ability to drive represent in dreams again?....your walk? Dang, if that's the case, I'm having major symbolism right now as well as overhaul.

Please pray for direction for me and for Holy Spirit to take the reigns. I don't want them anymore. I want to be safely tucked away in the carriage. Praise God.

Amen dear. I feel ur pain...so much being hurled at u. Oh Christa what I wouldn't do to be able to give u a hug right now and feel sisterly love flowing back from u. i need a hug also

Virtual hug here ----> Thank you for your empathy. I'm so very thankful for you.

~Hey christa,

I have to agree again with sister Cholette here. Take all those concerns and give them to Jesus. I have to do it too. Just did it last night. Sometimes there are things we just can't fix.....we have to turn it over to him and then know that we know that he is handling it for us. I will keep you in prayer.

Love in
Jesus,

Connie~

Christa!

I've been reading this story in Mark 4 for the past couple of weeks. It is really ministering to me and I want to share it with you now. It is verses 35-41.

"On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.” 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” 39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?” 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!” "

One of the beautiful lessons that I've learned in this story is that Jesus said, "Let's cross over to the other side". It was a direct comment to where they were FOR SURE going to go. There should be nothing else said or done except focusing on the other side. However, just like any other time when we receive a word or revelation from the Lord, a storm will arise. Even though Jesus was on the boat...the same man they had seen work miracles in their presence...the same Man that healed the sick...they STILL didn't trust His ability.

As the boat was filling up with water (vs 37) they panicked. They began yelling out to Jesus because they felt he didn't care that they were perishing. Think about it, if Jesus was in the boat with them, it would have meant Jesus would have perished as well and we ALL know that wasn't gonna happen. Even in all of their fear and their lack of faith...Jesus stood up and spoke peace to the storm.

This is a lesson in faith that no one really speaks about. We think that WE have to have faith in order to receive from God, but it's not OUR FAITH...it's the faith in Jesus and His finished word that HE accomplished on the cross for our lives. See, if they would have just trusted in the ability of Jesus...trusted in the fact that he had ALL power through His Father, they could have been at peace just like Jesus was as the boat was filling up with water.

Christa, right now, your boat is filling up. Fear is gripping you, but I have news for you...Jesus is in your boat. Your faith needs to be in HIS ABILITY to bring you out. The reason why you don't believe in his provision for your life is because you don't feel worthy of being delivered out of it...condemnation. You can NEVER be good enough to receive from God...NEVER! You are good enough because you are IN CHRIST. God sees you as His Son. When you go before the Father in prayer...you pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS...not your name or anyone elses name.

EVERYTHING you need is already in your possession my sister...EVERYTHING! The Bible tells us in 2 Peter 1:2-3..."Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue..." All the money you need for insurance and car payments and everything else...it's already is already yours...he's already said "YES" to you. You just need to trust in all that Jesus has done for you so that it will manifest. Girl...when I got a hold to this message, and really began trusting in all that I already have...the blessings have been effortless. TRUST HIM CHRISTA!!! He's got you!