Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Great Tribulation

I don't know if I discovered something? The whole thing about people not being able to be saved after the "rapture" I fully believe is false because there will be the prophets and it also talks about those who remain faithful to God during that time. Then I notice the Revelation doesn't even mention the rise of the anti-christ till the middle of the book. I believe that's when the saving stops once people take the mark of the beast which doesn't happen till a lot of stuff has already happened. The only ones that can get saved after that are the ones who refuse the mark for whatever reason and are in hiding.

~Hi,

You are correct Hinds Feet. People will continue to be saved after the rapture. Each step is a warning to those who are not saved. The rapture and the things that follow. Once a person takes the mark of the beast they are not able then to be saved. They have sealed their eternal fate if you will. But before that they have every possibility of giving their life to Christ. That is why there will be no excuses. People will have a choice. Even unto death becoming martyrs for Christ. Hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,
'

Conn
ie~

Absolutely Correct...God extends His divine grace throughout the tribulation for those who turn from their ways and call on Him. God is good to allow this time to bring in the lost.