Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Hi all pets around the world!!!

Hi all
Im Spooky From Greece, and Im a p.s. addict like you did you see those new calendars on the spoilers topic they re amazing!!! My real name is Nancy and my pet Spooky says hi to all of you!!! (she loves christmas just as much as i do!) The site is very well structured and has a pleasant template, good work staff!! that's all from me guys hope to chat with you soon!!! bb

hi and wellcome
i know you'll enjoy it here.. Smile

i agree, the site is really beautifull, and it's easy and fun to use..
CHEERS FOR MR MAYOR AND THE REST OF THE CREW...! Laughing

Hi and welcome ...post around in the cafe/games and you will soon get your 20 posts to be able to join in all our great competitions ...and with Xmas just around the corner I am sure there will be lots of new ones coming up ...

Hiya spooky and welcome to the group congratulations

I'm like you...I cant wait for all the Christmas items!! The advent calenders do look amazing...I have a feeling you are going to get one of the Christmas chocolates everyday in them :dancing:

Look forward to chatting to you and getting to know you :friends:

hello!!!!!!!! finally somebody else from greece!! congratulations if there's anything you may need i'm here!! have fun! because you WILL have a lot of fun! congratulations

Welcome to a fellow European. Smile Hope you enjoy your time in this forum. I have only been here a few days and already feel right at home. It's a great place to be.

lea75 wrote:
Hiya spooky and welcome to the group congratulations

I'm like you...I cant wait for all the Christmas items!! The advent calenders do look amazing...I have a feeling you are going to get one of the Christmas chocolates everyday in them :dancing:

Look forward to chatting to you and getting to know you :friends:

ooh thank you
Im trying to resist those chocolate calendars but im gonna get those free calorie ones fron pet society!!!! huhuhu

Lucky Strike wrote:
hello!!!!!!!! finally somebody else from greece!! congratulations if there's anything you may need i'm here!! have fun! because you WILL have a lot of fun! congratulations

oo patriotaki thank youuu

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hiya Spooky Smile welcome to the forum congratulations xx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Welcome to a fellow European. Smile Hope you enjoy your time in this forum. I have only been here a few days and already feel right at home. It's a great place to be.

Lucky Strike wrote:
i'm very glad you like here tiddly congratulations

thank you guys!!!!can't wait for the new items!!!

Spooky wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

please all posts must be in english unless in their dedicated threads

lucky strike

apart from that.. nothing!!!! it's very homy here! anything you may need we are all here for you congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

lucky strike

apart from that.. nothing!!!! it's very homy here! anything you may need we are all here for you congratulations

Sorry didnt know that , i know i should have read that on the rules Ashamed i have a forum to administrate myself and i know how hard it is, btw is it possible that someone could give me that snow code i really think it would be a nice thing for my forum oo and to be fair i should translate patriotaki it means little patriot (yeap greek word)..
sorry again and yet another question : can i add my forum's link on my signature or is it forbidden?

Spooky wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

lucky strike

Sorry didnt know that , i know i should have read that on the rules Ashamed i have a forum to administrate myself and i know how hard it is, btw is it possible that someone could give me that snow code i really think it would be a nice thing for my forum oo and to be fair i should translate patriotaki it means little patriot (yeap greek word)..
sorry again and yet another question : can i add my forum's link on my signature or is it forbidden?

i'll have lea75 PM for that...

but for the moment please don't post your forum.. Ashamed

anyway.. goodnight for now! congratulations

ok goodnight !!!!!couldn't respond to your pm due to the 20 post thing

Welcome Smile I hope you have a lot of fun here! It seems we all have the Christmas spirit here at PSFC... I can't wait to see all the wonderful activity here on the forums during the month of December! Looking forward to getting to know you!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
the staff is very friendly Smile

i ve noticed