Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

what are you doing ....

right at this minute ????

I am sat on the laptop with a glass of coke ...hubby has cricket on the tv and is telling them how to play from his armchair ..oh the joys of my life !!! LaughingLaughing

Can anyone better that?

I can!!

I'm ignoring my youngest who doesnt want to go to sleep, and listening to my eldest comlain because I've made him go in the bath even though he was in teh middle of a xbox game Laughing

Oh what an evil parent am I?? lmao

I'm doing my advent calendar which is due on tuesday and I barely started :|

I'm eating rice krispies

I'm also opening GMBs on pet society.

I'm also waiting for lunch congratulations

Racing Tiddly Winks. I am almost finished, and then will get ready for bed. I've spent the day decorating the house and I am beat.

I am drinking coffee, waiting for my dryer to be ready to pack our swim bags, drinking coffee procrastinating getting ready for my daughters birthday party at the swimming pool in 2 hours.... Hubby is watching the television, and kids are playing (very loudly) in the background on their bunk beds lol

Hope your daughter has an amazing party hun and you dont get too stressed lol x

i'm watching youtube clips, eating pudding and drinking cranberry juice... oh, and waiting for the midnight congratulations

yawo, happy birthday to your daughter Smile

Thank you so much you guys, she is super excited! I hope all goes well, it's mostly family that is coming and we always have a blast together so many kids so close together lol.

Sipping ice water and alternately snacking on pink peanut M&Ms and reduced fat Wheat Thins. Checking the forums and watching the clock til it hits 4pm (12:00 GMT) when I can go racing about the stores to see all the new items. One teen boy is watching TV, one teen boy is at his friend's house (probably killing virtual enemies in a game he's forbidden to play) and my little girl is happily playing upstairs with a friend.

Sada cause I hate School on December, It ruins The December fun and Sad cause snow did not Fall, but it always fell at the end of November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm trying to do my visits but getting distracted cuz i'm here too and this is more fun.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Drinking sangria and chatting on this great fourum

sangria...yummy!

What's sangria?

I'm doing my math homework right now. Just finished my religion and french.

I am baking Christmas cookies today. I am going to dig through my recipes and see if I can make something to surprise my husband this afternoon. Smile

If I baked cookies ...or anything else for that matter,.. that would be the biggest surprise ever for my hubby !!!

kasijab wrote:
If I baked cookies ...or anything else for that matter,.. that would be the biggest surprise ever for my hubby !!!

Generally speaking, it is a massive surprise to me, since I am not really used to playing the role of the domestic goddess. But, this year, I have gotten really in the spirit and am really having a great time with it. My husband is happy with it, but I do also have to go and take cookies to the choir on Monday, so I guess I should get with the program and at least pretend to have something in common with Duncan Heinz or Betty Crocker.