Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

my checks were stolen

need the funds like yesterday. last week i went to the post office to mail my checks so that i could take care of the big things i needed to take care of--- car payment, my son's tuition, my son's daycare, car insurance payment to name a few.
guess what--- someone at the post office stole my checks. so the envelope went priority mail plus i paid insurance but the thief took it.
Well Satan-- you have stolen what is mine and the Lord said You have to return it seven-fold so I am expecting a lot of money to come my way soon.

AMEN!!!!

Amen...and we call it in from the north, the south, the east and the west. We command it to come back exceedingly and abundantly beyond what she can think of or even imagine.

In the midst of this give God ALL the praise and the glory. This was designed to steal your joy and your praise...don't give in to it!!!! Girl...you are somebody. The devil NEVER wastes his time on a "nobody"!!!

thank u big sis!!! still awaiting investigation by both postal service and the original writer of the checks. i'm handing it over to God everytime i get a headache about it and get frustrated.
not easy!!!

Princessdelia,

I stand in agreement with you also. The enemy is on notice. Satan you thief and liar give back what you have stolen.....give it back right now. I plead the blood of Jesus over this situation and over Princessdelia and any that might be affected. We just call all money in from the north, south, east and west and claim it in Jesus name! Amen!

Hi Delia.... the devil lays it on thick doesn't he? He's stupid in thinking he's going to cover up and mask God's goodness with all of his lies & stealing. I'm so glad that you're staying in faith sister. You're an inspiration to me. You're SO going to get that money back + some....just remember to forgive and pray for the obviously needy person that stole the checks in the first place. Love ya.

thank u my sisters. i really appreciate ur support and love. believe me in this time i appreciate the love that our Father is providing thru you.