Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

Just want to say thank you

As I was sitting here at home testifying before the Lord about how I wasn't sure I was going to make it through over the last couple of months, well weeks even. I have been an emotional wreck. Not to mention that every thing in my life seemed to be going haywire.

10% pay cut at work, broke things off with my BF of 6 years, struggling to stay ahead of my bills and just feeling like I was loosing control. Just when I was reaching the lowest point ONE DOOR ministered to me over the last few days and really helped me see that loosing control was EXACTLY what was needed in my life in order for Christ to have full reign over it.

Today I feel free and delivered! and I was led by the Lord to share my testimony here with you all.

Thank you Mia (and the other moderators) for creating and maintaining such a wonderful ministry here and thank you one door for loving God enough to lay aside your own life to help a sister in Christ out, especially when there's SEEMS to be no investment. I say seems because the Word of the Lord says that our labor is not in vain.

Again, I love you all with the Lord of Christ and pray many many blessing over you.

oh I meant I always love your sense of humor

and "one door" is an actual person here in the forum.

Praise the Lord!!!! I'm so happy for you. The Bible says that when you refresh someone's life then your life will be refreshed. One Door did that for you because some where down the line you did it for someone else.

God isn't finished yet JJP...remain in expectation and watch the Lord shine His glory through your life.

Blessings!

t u 708,,,a merry heart does good likea medicene,,i guess that makes me DR D,, ,,um true words cholette,,

Cholette, PLEASE don't make me loose my job by shouting the place down...LOL AMEN!!!!

Amen, Cholette! Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10) - expect great things ahead!