Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aliveforjesus

Please pray for my children and our household- attacked my many viruses

Hello Everyone-
Could you please pray for my family? It seems that the enemy has continuously attacked us for the past eight weeks with many viruses..We have encountered the flu- both upper respiratory and stomach..The past week, my precious daughter- Arianna- came down with a nasty case of croup..My son, Cole- has just come down with it yesterday..Please - if you have any advice on how to counteract these attacks, please let me know..I have prayed fairly hard and have prayed for healing, restoration and have tried to cast out any unclean spirits..What else can we do?? Please also pray that our youngest (Zoe- 2 years old) doesnt get the croup also..If you could also pray that the Lord gives my sweet Arianna an appetite for food..She is very thin and tiny, and hasnt eaten much in the past week...She is very thin for a five year old..(thirty pounds)- we are all thin genetically, BUT the difference between all of us is that we all eat well, but she picks and only wants carbs and not many healthy foods!! This child (Arianna) has a heart for God that I haven't seen, and really has a heart full of LOVE for all and not a mean bone in her body..Her teacher says she doesn't fight back and I have experienced this as well..Please pray for her and pass on any advice you many have..This is spiritual warfare..Thanks so much...
Pamela

COMMUNION Pamela!!! That's all I'm going to say because I know YOU know what I am talking about.

Love you and I will be praying for the family today!!!!

thank you Dear Cholette! We actually have been taking communion, but haven't in the past couple of days..Thank you for the reminder, we will do it today..And THANK YOU for your prayers and Love and friendship! Love you a bunch!

vitamin D gummies seem to help with immunity praying they are all better now! Lll critter is cheap at walmart!