Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilparo005

Prayer for marriage restoration

Hello every one. I decided to look up bibical dreams interpretation because my husband of ten years of marriage walked out on me and our children on Feb 4,2010. Lately I been having dreams that he is picking me up and I am driving with him in his new car that he just bought. I have dreams about me and him and our children living together again, however his actions are the total opposite. Can anyone please share any insight or is my mind just playing tricks on me? Thanks

Hi ilparo005 -

I think the Lord is telling you through your dreams that your marriage is not over despite what it may look like in the natural. But there will be much work ahead to get there and it will require unshakable faith on your part(Hebrews 11:1 - (AMP)NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]).

Christian marriages are under attack and Satan pulling out every scheme to destroy them. But no weapon formed against you (nor your marriage) shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against you in judgement you shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17). Furthermore, you have the authority given to you by Jesus to trample over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall hurt you (Luke 10:19). So fight for your marriage through prayer because prayer is your most powerful weapon. Prayer changes things because it opens the way for God to enter into your situation and complete His will for your marriage. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16). So stand for your marriage. Plead the blood of Jesus over it. Call those things that are not as though they were. Consistently. No matter what your husband's actions are now. And no matter how discouraging things appear now or become in the future. Stand firm. And let God do His
work.

Father God,

I thank you for ilparo005 and I thank you for her faith. I lift her up to you Father, for healing and strengthening. Although things don't look good right now, we know that you are sovereign. You are still in control of all things. This marriage breaking up is not a surprise to You and we thank you that You will work it for ilparo005 and her husband's good. We thank you that you are our God of restoration, that there is no problem too great for you to solve and we thank you for the restoration work that you are doing in ilparo005's marriage right now.

We pray Father that you would bring healing to ilparo005 and her husband. We pray that You would do a work in her husband right now, Father - soften his hardened heart, direct his path back to his home and to his marriage in Jesus' name. Give them teachable, humble hearts so that they can work through this healing process. Heal their hearts, help them to forgive and restore the love and trust in Jesus' name. We thank you not just for the restoration You're performing on the marriage but we thank You for the transformation that you're working on the marriage to make it even better than it was before. Thank you for the wonderful testimony that will come out of this situation. We give you all the honor and glory, now and forever. In Jesus' name, amen! praying