Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

Please pray for strength and hope for me my dear brothers and sisters

I am feeling so overwhelmed and worn out. Like I was run over by a truck and beaten up. I tried to cry but couldn't. I am all cried out and worn down. When the abuse comes from those closest to u, it really hurts and makes u feel defeated.
My mom is extremely abusive to me. She constantly robs my spirit of any joy, she starts my morning badly everyday and ends it terribly. I struggle to hold onto hope and joy but she drains whatever I fight to hold onto. I feel very oppressed by her, i don't know how to break free. she tries to control everything in my life and i can't get away because i have no money. i have been unemployed for almost a year and i have a child, so i can't just move out.
i just want to know if i have a future and hope in my life--- i feel that the enemy has been doing a major number in my life thru the oppressiveness of my mother- especially at this point in my life. last year it was so bad as u can see thru my threads that i felt soo hopeless and worthless--- i considered suicide. this year i am holding unto the Lord- His promises to me. Now the enemy has me doubting those promises-- the visions and dreams the Lord gave me. Wondering if they are going to come to pass.

ugh i feel ur pain p/d,,,i was trapped in a situation wiv an abusive person,,i neva thort id make it,, 24/7..it was horrendous,,i had no one 2 help,,ugh,,i knew eventually i had 2 leave,,god made a way 4 me,,it didnt happen ovanite,,but it did happen,, mi prayer 4 u is that u will walk thru this valley wiv jesus at ur side,, D

A guy I worked with murdered his room mate, over a situation like yours, It was tragic because I had just built a house and was living in it by myself. All he had to do was give me a hint, and I would of helped him. Now he is in prison for the rest of his life.

Dont do anything drastic, there are people that will and want to help.
I will keep you in my prayers.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 - NLT)

Call me tomorrow afternoon if you need to...