Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

An Angel by my side!

My family and I just got back from spring break vacation. The most amazing thing happened upon arriving at our destination. I love telling stories so I hope you like reading one.

I decided to go to the hotel lobby by myself to check in while my husband stayed with the kids in the car. When I was done I walked out of the lobby towards the car and when I got to the car my 5 year old son told me he saw someone walking with me.
He said "MOM! Someone was walking with you!!" I heard him say it to me two times and I just said "Oh really?"
But I was so busy talking to my husband about the hotel room and where we were going I just left it at that....I really didn't think much of it.

That night after giving my son a bath he said to me "Mom, remember when I saw someone walking with you?"

This time he had my full attention. So I asked who he was talking about. He explained that when I was walking toward the car there was someone walking with me. I was curious....I didn't remember anyone walking out the same time as I was so I thought maybe they were behind me and walked a different direction. I asked him if they were walking on my left side or right side...he said they were walking behind me. He said "They were right behind you, walking on top of you mom"

At that point I jumped up and said "On top of me?"

I asked him what did they look like. He said the person looked all white and they looked like they were floating on air. He said the person was walking so close behind me that all he could see was there head above my head (I assume this "person" was much taller than me) And he said it looked like they had wings because he saw them sticking out the sides. And he said he didn't see the body but he knows it had a body but it was behind me. My sons eyes lite up as he described it....as if he just realized what he saw and he said "MOM!!!! I think I saw an Angel!!"

I asked him how did he feel when he saw this person walking with me. He said "I felt like I was dreaming".

Has anyone had this experience before? If you have....you know what my son is talking about when he said he thought he was dreaming. It was ecstasy!! The state of emotion....which happens when our spiritual eyes are opened for that brief moment.
How beautiful!!

My son got lost in a crowd when he was 3 years old....we were in a building. For 3 minutes I could not find him. He ended up outside and up the street...on a busy 4 lane road. A fellow parent found him standing at our car looking for us crying. He thought we left him so he walked out the building. For 3 minutes of my life I can tell you I LOST MY MIND!!! We wept together so much.
That night I could not sleep....my son wouldnt eat or speak. He was so traumatized! I slept with him that night....and I cried like a baby. Since then...he's been very clingy. He doesn't even go to the bathroom with the door closed in our house. But he embraces the love of Jesus...he prays every night for God to send His angels to watch over us and to give him sweet dreams.

What was going through my sons mind when I left to go in the hotel lobby? What does he think everytime I leave his sight?

OUR GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is Amazing!!!

That last part about losing your son, that is so sad :( But God is SO GOOD!!!!!!

whew i have goosebumps.....thats awesome!!! I pray for a divine encounter as well!!!! "Psalm 91:11" PRAISE GOD! Thats awesome Angel.

It's amazing!Glory to God.He sends his ansgels to protect us in al our ways!
God bless you and your family.

im sure your son will remember that forever, it could be something God wil use for him in his adult life for his faith walk : ) Yeahhh!!! Go JESUS!

I hope so. It puts a smile on my face and it's comforting. I know some people don't believe in those kinds of experiences. But my son is only 5 years old....he couldn't make that up.
God is Awesome!!

Oh I hear ya....its ashame for them, prayerfully their eyes will be opened....otherwise they are limiting God.....
God is awesome!!!!
IM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HE tHANK YOU,JESUS, my love!!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!! hoot hoot : )

But he embraces the love of Jesus...he prays every night for God to send His angels to watch over us and to give him sweet dreams.

God showed him He hears and He's answering his prayers. Imagine what that has done for him...what a "faith increaser"!