Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

blessed but stressed

i have SO much on my plate right now. My sons surgery is coming up this summer (not sure what the date is yet) Im having to drive 4-6 hours a day to take my husband back and forth to work and my kids to school. Devin (my 3 year old) is having some issues with frustration and was banging his head on everything and screaming at the top of his lungs for about two weeks, then i had about a week off from that, but now he's back at it again. PLUS (and this is the cherry on top) back before my husband was delivered from alcoholism he had a couple misdemenors from driving under the influence and some other stuff and we are JUST NOW getting to the legal stuff this week. He had court monday and again on thursday and its all coming to a head and im just ready to climb under a rock until its all over!! I had that dragon dream a few weeks ago that i posted and i know what its about and it's about to come to pass. I feel like im about to face a HUGE monster and its going to require a lot of faith to survive it. I just need extra prayers right now please.

thank you

I will be in prayer for you tonight Daph.

There is always a beautiful rainbow after a storm.

A Moses winning the battle season, huh?

You're drained/tired. You can't climb under a rock until it's over. It's up to you to win this battle. You need an Aaron and a Hur to hold your arms up for strength. As long as Aaron and Hur held Moses hands up, he was winning the battle.

Strength be unto you, my sister! praying

thank you angel wings and virtuous! What a good word! you're so right! Thats exactly how i feel

love,

ugh,,i hadda feeling the bulls in ur drm had2 do wiva govt agency,, ,,,try an find rest D