Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Baby Bella

Hello my fellow prayer warriors,

I received news today that my 7 week old niece died yesterday morning from SID. As I am sure you can well imagine the family is devastated. I rejoice because I know that Bella is in the hands of Jesus. I am asking for prayer for my Niece Dani and her future husband Randi and my sister Tammi. This was Dani and Randi's first Child and my sister Tammi's first grandchild. My sister wants me to go home but I cannot be there. I of course will be praying for them.

Thanks so much for you prayers,

Connie

My brother lost his baby boy at 6 weeks old. It's heart breaking! I'm sorry for your family's loss Connie. I will say a prayer.

WOW...there are just some thngs that I don't understand, but nevertheless, in ALL things we give thanks. My prayer is for you and your family that God, who is THE Comforter, will comfort all of you during this time.

My prayer is that that peace of God that transcends ALL understanding will mount guard in your hearts through Christ Jesus.

Amen!! Hugs to the family!

Thanks Cholette! I so appreciate that. The funeral is Friday so keep them in prayer if you will.

God bless and hugs back to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie