Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boscoe Jenkins

CALLING ALL INTERCESSORS!!!

Hello Everyone, I am in need of despertate Prayer. I feel like I am being attack on all sides & emotionally I dont know what to do. I was in an altercation on 5/7/10 & i was hurt badly. I had to go to the hospital God is good & the injury to my head was'nt to bad. The assailant that I had the altercation with was arrested that night. I was told that night that she was looking to harm me, & that she is not the type to stop @ anything she does. Her court date was today 5/11/10 & she was not released but a member of her family (sister) was there & is as we speak she's getting the money to bail her out. She is going to trial & I feel so weak because I have never been in this situation before. I HATE IT I was thinking about moving away but where I live i've been there since I was 14 its what I know & I dont feel like I should have to give that up. I am concerned because her sister has been looking @ my friends very badly when they pass by I dont know what she's capable of doing & I dont want anyone harmed in any way. My friends have been supportive throughtout this whole ordeal. i am worried about the safety of my family If someone cant get to the source, they'll go for the next closest person. there are sick people out there & it saddens me deeply. I am just asking that everyone keep me & my loved ones in your prayers. I am hoping that justice is served. I pray for the woman everyday because deep down she really needs help & there's something going on that is beyond her control. "It is neither flesh or bone that we wrestle against."

NO WEAPON formed against you can prosper Raye.

Um...wisdom would say for you to leave until things simmer down. God gives us discernment and the first thought you had was to leave. Why do you care how long you have been where you are? Someone is after you and you don't know what they are capable of doing. Yes, the angels of God surround you and they will protect you, but I think you need to lay low for awhile. There is no room for pride...this person is evil.

Were you fighting out of self defense? Or were you out there in "the mix" and doing and saying things you weren't supposed to? Just asking...

Praying for you... NO FEAR...God doesn't give it to us...He gave us a SOUND mind...use it girl!!!

I was walking away when she attacked me. I'll admit that I may have put my foot in my mouth verbally but not in telling her to harm me....this situation really really sucks.