Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christina

CALLING ALL PRAYERS - ASAP!!!

PLEASE PRAY -

I am about to meet with some people to look at my house. They are a 'we buy houses' -type group which typically won't give you more than you owe, but i have some good equity and need to get a certain dollar out of it.

I'm unemployed and my lease-to-own renters are moving out the end of June. They paid first & last, so I won't have their payment this upcoming month. With these people, the house could close as fast as 7 days.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE GREATLY APRRECIATED!!!

PLEASE PRAY THIS PERSON WILL BUY IT AND BUY IT FOR THE RIGHT NUMBER I NEED!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL -

Thank you Sister, and everyone who is willing to bow their head in prayer for me.

Actually, it looks kind of good. He seemed excited about the property and he will do more research over the weekend and get back to me Tuesday.

I ASK FOR YOUR CONTNUED PRAYERS THIS WEEKEND OVER THIS MAN AND THE RESEARCH HE WILL DO, AND PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS TUESDAY TO HELP PRAY ME THOUGH THIS THING.

THERE IS SO MUCH POWER IN PRAYERS - THE LORD DOES HEAR AND RESPOND TO PRAYER - NOT ONE IS EVER WASTED.

I THANK YOU FOR YOURS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Hi Dreamster!!

So good to hear from you!

I am so glad I can count on your prayers, thank you!!

Hope all is going well? Have a great holiday weekend -

Christina

I prayed for this too Christina!! I will need the same prayer soon!!

God is Always faithful and supplies our Needs according to HIS Riches and/in Glory!!!

I asked God to give that buyer a vision for your house and they would be willing to pay you the numbers that you need

Praying for you too. That God will bless you beyond what you can think of or imagine. Looking forward to your testimony:)