Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dem

Please Pray For My Husband And I

The Lord has been warning me of a severe trial that I will be facing soon concerning my marriage. I know that trials are opportunities to grow in our walk with Jesus. So, I ask that you please pray that I will endure this trial and not try to escape it. That I will allow the LORD to mature me in it. That the LORD will put godly people in my life to support me in it. I know that the enemy is the one who is going to attack my marriage. The LORD has shown me the outcome and it scares me, so please pray that I will not fear and place my confidence in Him. Also, please pray for my husband's salvation. He claims to be saved, but I haven't seen any lasting fruit in all the years of our marriage. I know that his separation from God and His pride in his own sufficiency will be his down fall if he doesn't repent and turn to Christ. Please pray that there will be restoration of our marriage after the storm has passed, and that I will forgive my husband. Please pray that I will remember God's promises. God causes all things to work together for the good... Thank you Jesus, and thank you for your prayers. God bless.

Stay CLOSE to God through His Word. In the most trying seasons of my life, I found the Word of God to be my ROCK...MY FORTRESS!! If God has warned you of this trial, He KNOWS you have what it takes to go through it. Keep your eyes UP and not out and you will come out not even smelling like smoke...

Dem - Am praying for you, too. It sounds like you are asking the Lord for the right support to get you through - staying in the Word, godly people, the Lord's promise that it will pass.

Bless your heart - knowing it is coming has it's advantages, but you are smart to reach out to God's people for support! I've gone through something similiar - but out of my own sin - and if it hadn't been for family and a blessed bevy of Christian Sisters, I don't know what I'd have done.

Will keep you on my prayer list - God Bless

Thank you all for your prayers! I know that this is a spiritual battle, and it's good to know that there are fellow soldiers of God ready to wage war in intercessory prayer. Keep praying! The prayers of the righteous avails much!