Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
teechris

God is Faithful!

I am on a job now that is contracted and my contract is about to end. So I have been praying and asking God what it is that He wants me to do or go. I had no jobs lined up and a 17 month old, and plans A-E which continued to fell. So my supervisor (Whom most people here on the job does not like) sent out emails to people she knew that were in postions to hire people. So I went from no job prosects to three potential jobs and an immediate interview all in one day! The next day I went on the immediate interview. The lady told me that she needed two postions filled. So I asked her how many people had she interviewed. She told me many and those two postions needed to be filled immediately. So I was like she's already interviewed all these people. Well, I'm still trusting you God, afterall this is the postion out of the three that I want. So after she interviewed me, she had me to sign the contract for that job. PRAISE GOD! I am making the same amount of money, it's within the same company, I keep my same benefits. Nothing changes.

One holy woman on my job told me that God has given me favor with my supervisor because she does not treat people like she has treated me. Also, one of my co-workers contract was ending the same time as mine and she got the second postion on this job. She really got a promotion. Making more money than me. (FAVOR AIN'T FAIR) So we will be working in the same office again. This young lady God put her in my life so I can pour into her. She hasn't confessed Christ yet- but she will. I'm also her prayer partner. The Lord knows what He is doing. woo hoo

Another door was just opened for another Full time salaried position while I was praying for someone else a job on this site.
WOW! This is a great problem to have- Who says that we are in a recession? Not the people of God, if they chose not to participate.

PRAISE YAH, He does NOT let HIS people go into recession AMEN!!!He has reserved the best for us out of the enemies camps!!! He lifts us up above our enemies!!! AMEN

Ah, you are so right- I am definently in the right forum. I feel like this is where I belong. I so enjoy everyone and everything I've read.
Hind'sfeet keep praising Him!

Praise the Lord for He is great and greatly to be praised! Thank you Father God for your grace and mercy!

Thanks for sharing your testimony, we need to hear of these blessings! flower