Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

The Great Hideeni

Just beenhaving a wonder on ps when i cam across The Great Hideeni at a friends place and it got me wondering, will The Great Hideeni give us a new plushie now christmas is just around the corner?? Maybe a something like ? or :pand: What do you all think Smile

wow not onl me who wants this then lol, we'll have to keep an eyeout for him Smile really need a cute plushie in a santa outft thou xx

yeah we all know that feeling well lol, i suppose for some people its good we dont get stuff that often as they might not be ps addicted like most of us but then that makes it a shame for us lol

I think we should get a token gift (maybe 100 coins or something) everytime we see him and click on him....i see him at least 5 or 6 times a day doing my visiting and never publish anymore as everybody has the squirrel already

same here kasi i (always after maintaince) get giddy when i see him thinking that he's got something new and find out he never has :ranting:

kasijab wrote:
I think we should get a token gift (maybe 100 coins or something) everytime we see him and click on him....i see him at least 5 or 6 times a day doing my visiting and never publish anymore as everybody has the squirrel already

Oooo, that's an awesome idea! I hate when I see that monster and can't get anything new from him. HAHA!

Tainted Obsession wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Oooo, that's an awesome idea! I hate when I see that monster and can't get anything new from him. HAHA!

yeah but think if that happened pf would be bankrurpt in a week lol

I want that the Great Hideeni Gives rrandom gifts. Like When you find him he gives you a random 999 Item or a plushie to publish or Money etc.

i think a santa doll will be great also but i also like the elephant doll with the santa hat on so much but when some one in here just say random gift or mabye coins or cc some times will be great

Tromo3 wrote:
I want that the Great Hideeni Gives rrandom gifts. Like When you find him he gives you a random 999 Item or a plushie to publish or Money etc.

Even getting a few coins - like 30 if you're visiting a friend it would be like doubling your coins for visiting. Or if you see him out among the trees (is he out there?) you could get a few coins... or if you see him in a store, you could get an item from that store.

But my wish, is just what's in my siggy - I want a Hideeni doll!

that'd be good, in the cash shop xD
did anyone else find him in a store? i found him, once in mystery, once ine garden store

I'd love to see a Hideeni doll. My pet seriously crushes after Hideeni, and every time I see him, she insists on a picture with him. Smile But, yeah, extra coinage would be cool, specifically since everything seems to be so pricey these days.

And not to be greedy... but it would be nice to be rewarded when finding Hideeni - it's nice that your friends can get something out of it... but couldn't Hideeni do a little happy dance for us, or give us a kiss? Or give us two prizes, one that we keep for us, and one that we pick a friend and he gives it to the friend from us? That would be fun.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
And not to be greedy... but it would be nice to be rewarded when finding Hideeni - it's nice that your friends can get something out of it... but couldn't Hideeni do a little happy dance for us, or give us a kiss? Or give us two prizes, one that we keep for us, and one that we pick a friend and he gives it to the friend from us? That would be fun.

Oh definitely, a kiss from Hideeni would put Tiddly Winks in orbit. congratulations But, yeah, it would be so cute to see him do a jig with the other two pets. I would love that. Of course, I sometimes put the brush or soap near HIdeeni so he can scrub himself clean, or brush his fur.

He's such a cutie. But, a hideeni doll would be awesome...but in yellow like in your signature. I love how the yellow and black contrast. It's cute.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'd love to see a Hideeni doll. My pet seriously crushes after Hideeni, and every time I see him, she insists on a picture with him. Smile But, yeah, extra coinage would be cool, specifically since everything seems to be so pricey these days.

Hideeni doll !!!! Thats a great idea Smile