Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Items.....

Well, its almost the witching hour ....is anybody getting excited for the new items yet?? I can't sleep ..so decided to sit here and wait ...I was sure there would be some nice people around to talk with whilst I waited LaughingLaughing

yes kasi Smile normally i forget about the new items til monday morning but today ive felt like it been waiting all week lol, ill happily chat away while we wait lol xx

im here! just came home, me n my hubby go for grocery. its 3:44 am here...can't sleep, i want to check the new items too..

I can't believe I'm still awake ..normally I'm well tucked up by now ...think its because hubby not at work and so no alarm going off to wake us ...and the fact I've had a really lazy sunday, not done a lot to make me tired :snowlol:

Chay I can't believe you go grocery shopping at that time in the morning ...even by UAE standards that is late ....do you go into Dubai to shop?

Mangoberri wrote:
10 minutes left.

There's grocery stores open that early?!?!

they don't close there .... I know cos I used to live there till 5 years ago. Lived in Abu Dhabi for 10 years!

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
10 minutes left.

they don't close there .... I know cos I used to live there till 5 years ago. Lived in Abu Dhabi for 10 years!

I hope no one works full time O_O :35:

clair a bell wrote:
you call it early? i call that late lol 5mins to go Smile is new eggs today ?

can never say yes for sure ...but hope so

stores that neva close? heaven lol, a couple i used to work with used to live in that place you lived kasi, small world lol.......hurry up 12pm lol xxxxx

Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
10 minutes left.

We have 24 hour supermarkets here in the UK too ..do you not have them?

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
10 minutes left.

We have 24 hour supermarkets here in the UK too ..do you not have them?

We have them, but no one goes in the bright early morning.

kasijab wrote:
Chay I can't believe you go grocery shopping at that time in the morning ...even by UAE standards that is late ....do you go into Dubai to shop?

no only here in Sharjah, coz my husband came 12 and maybe we finished 2am ... he prefers to go a this time as not crowded in the grocery...and the kids are also enjoying and picking up what they like.... congratulations

chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:

no only here in Sharjah, coz my husband came 12 and maybe we finished 2am ... he prefers to go a this time as not crowded in the grocery...and the kids are also enjoying and picking up what they like.... congratulations

your kids aren't asleep yet?

I'm not normally around at this time ...does it change automatically or do you have to refresh?

kasijab wrote:
I'm not normally around at this time ...does it change automatically or do you have to refresh?

Either one works. Refresh is normally faster though

Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Either one works. Refresh is normally faster though

ive come off til 12.00 Smile

we've got 24 hr asda and tesco close by ...Im in Lincolnshire clair ...

kasijab wrote:
we've got 24 hr asda and tesco close by ...Im in Lincolnshire clair ...

theres tesco a couple of mile away from me Smile adsa just 15mins walking distance Smile im n west yorkshire

Mangoberri wrote:
No mystery eggs this week.

EDIT: it's in teh garden store

i nearly cried then when i saw your post!!! lol Mad

tis not funny he he Smile thats the main item ive been waiting for as i saw it a a spoiler somewhere before on here and because it was a late spoiler on here i didnt believe it would really be real lol x

kasijab wrote:
OMG I've just spent a fortune ....no eggs though

they're in the garden store Smile

tweet40 wrote:
kasijab wrote:
OMG I've just spent a fortune ....no eggs though

they're in the garden store Smile

yeah ..just found them thanks xxx

just got my 5th spin on lotto wheel and the suprise is on one of the cash amounts!!! it seems you have to hit the prize on the wheel to win it that makes sense!!!!

clair a bell wrote:
just got my 5th spin on lotto wheel and the suprise is on one of the cash amounts!!! it seems you have to hit the prize on the wheel to win it that makes sense!!!!

5th already?!?!

like cash coins? Or do you mean the jackpot is somewhere?

I got 135 today Sad

Mangoberri wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

5th already?!?!

like cash coins? Or do you mean the jackpot is somewhere?

I got 135 today Sad
no not cash coins, you know when the wheel spins and there is normal coin amounts well on one of the coin amounts there was a little picture of something! it wouoldnt let me take a picture thou so not sure what it was! have got my sons fb account detals so will log on as him and see if it happens again

oh...
you can probbably spin it and then instead of lottery, you get that ''something''

tweet40 wrote:
oh...
you can probbably spin it and then instead of lottery, you get that ''something''

im not sure but the item was it the bottom bit and im sure daily coins where still there, was eager to spin so didnt check right!

btw, what is that ''something'' book?

i'm really sad they didn't give us that ballerina box (from the previous spoiler) Sad

tweet40 wrote:
btw, what is that ''something'' book?

i'm really sad they didn't give us that ballerina box (from the previous spoiler) Sad

im not sure about the something but i think its 'something' to do with trees if that helps at all

i've just planted and fertilized my tree ...hope something nice grows on it for that amount of coins ....

it'll grow something silver, like a bauble
i hope we can put that on the tree Smile

just seen on TOF that some one won the anteater plushie as a gift on the lottery

how does it look? cw to get mine Smile

edit: oh, i remember, it's the white and purple one, i saw it! it's really cute! now i really cw to get it!

A word of warning ..the fireplace in luxury is not a shelf ..you cant' put anything on it...and the candelabra has a layering issue ..it goes behind everything. Hopefully Playfish will sort this out soon

kasijab wrote:
A word of warning ..the fireplace in luxury is not a shelf ..you cant' put anything on it...and the candelabra has a layering issue ..it goes behind everything. Hopefully Playfish will sort this out soon

I put a shelf behind mine so I could put candles on it. :blush2: :

Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:

great idea ..i;ll try that tomorrow ...going off now folks ...nite all xx

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
kasijab wrote:

great idea ..i;ll try that tomorrow ...going off now folks ...nite all xx

night kasi.