Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

Provision!!!

I just wanted to give God the Glory for providing. We make money enough to cover the bills and sometimes a little bit extra. So we dont make enough for all the little things that we WANT. Well for the past few years i've been spying things out at the store that i really could use around the house (decorating stuff) I went to Dollar Tree the other day and saw some bowls and plates and stuff that i really really wanted because we could use it and it looked nice. I dont have any curtains for my house either, we have been using blankets to cover our windows. WELL when i was at Dollar Tree i felt the Lord telling me "Dont buy that, save your money for gas and I will provide for you."

So my sister just moved and is getting married and they are combining all their stuff and their was TONS of stuff that i really wanted that she just GAVE ME without me asking for it. Im telling you THIS IS STUFF THAT I PICKED OUT that God knew was on my heart and she just gave it all to me. She gave me a huge nice nice nice couch (didnt have one) a matching loveseat with chair, NICE curtians, matching bowls and plates, stuff for my kitchen that matches my rooster theme, A rolling pin that im really excited about because i've been using my hands... 2 tiffany lamps that are just SO beautiful!!!! I never have the money for this stuff and God knew that ive been wanting to decorate and He just provided all this stuff for me for free!!!!

ALSO i have 5 children and our car is so small, theres just not enough room to fit them all. So my Aunt just GIVES GIVES GIVES us her 1999 Ford windstar VAN!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!! God IS SO GOOD!!!!! Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS and again I say REJOICE!!!!!

Yah has/IS SO providing for US!!!! I'm so glad we get to share this stuff with eachother and PRAISE YAH together!!!!!

"Give and it shall be given unto you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall MEN give into your bossom.