Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! Our house is SOLD!!! Realtor with MOUNTAIN moving faith

I just sent an email to one of my friends back at our previous duty station. I asked for her help in finding a realtor for me that has Mountain Moving Faith. It's VERY important that I get this person to sell my house for me. My prayer requests outside this site have been downed on so much by people who I think would stand in agreement with me, that I was actually nervous to ask her for her help sigh

The bank/mortgage company wants to foreclose as soon as my husband comes home from deployment!! Why I need this person is so I can not only have her/him working on getting it sold but be a mountain moving faith prayer partner in this. Having this person kills 3 birds with 1 stone PRAISE YAH!!! AMEN!!!! 1st bird: where 2 or more are gathered in agreement Yah hears them. 2nd bird: Mountain moving faith prayer partner. 3rd bird: realtor sells my house. #1 STONE = YWHW, our FATHER!!!!! praiseGod happy dance Cheering Amen

Hindsfeet...rise up and declare this house sold. You have the authority to speak to the mountain YOURSELF and command it to move. YOU are the one with the mountain moving faith. Yes, agreement is good, but God doesn't wait until we have someone in agreement in order to move for us, because we have Jesus, who has finished the work already. Much of what I have isn't because someone agreed with me, it's because I'm learnng who I am and the power that's in me and I spoke it into existence through the POWER of the Holy Ghost. You and the Spirit of God are the majority, so SPEAK GIRL. Watch it come to manifestation. That house is SOLD in Jesus Name and there WILL BE NO FORECLOSURE!!! Speak, speak and speak some more.

As you can see...I'm in agreement

PRAISE YAH!!! I was praying before I read this Cholette, and I heard (not audibly) raise your hands, so I did while I was praying, then I heard "stand" and I did while praying and praising our Father!!!
I did again as you said!!! I DECLARED it SOLD and ALL OUR DEBTS PAYED IN FULL!!!

Thank you SO Much Cholette!!!

I come in agreement with you hinds on selling your house, and I ask that you come in agreement with me on me and my husband owning our first home, and that his credit score be raised to the 620

:hallelujah: happy dance God has provided me with a realtor with Mountain Moving Faith!!!
Also, the bank can't foreclose till NEXT YEAR!!! Please pray for the buyer that they will listen and obey our Father, that They Too will have Mountain Moving Faith!!!
God did not lead me down that path for Him to just let the bank foreclose on us happy dance

Thank you thank you for having faith with me huggins

I am totally in agreement with you hinds! I am so excited to hear the praise reports on this one! One thing that came to mind was in your lower moments or times when you are feeling discouraged, try meditating on GOD's LOVE for you. Watch how this opens the doors of blessing for you and your family! I love how in the gospel of John, He was the author of this gospel and he is constantly referring to himself as 'The one whom Jesus LOVED!' This is the man whom Jesus revealed hidden secrets to (who would betray him), and the man He trusted his widow mother to! Its easy to believe God can do all things. Its a bit harder for me to believe that God can is is willing to do certain things for ME! The more I meditate on His love for ME, it convinces me that He is not only ABLE but WILLING! I just love this....:hooray:

P.S. I didn't know your husband was deployed! I want to say how grateful I am for all our BRAVE soldiers, and I know they couldn't do this without the support of their families! Thank you for the sacrifice that YOU and YOUR family have also given, in order for your husband to serve our beautiful country! We have our freedom because of people and families like YOURS!!! Thank you for YOUR sacrifice for our country! I mean that from the bottom of my heart Hinds! :hooray:

HF,

I am standing with you! I say in Jesus name this house is sold much to the surprise of those who do not believe! They will be dumbfounded. The Lord is faithful...trust and believe! Glad to hear the praise report! All things are possible with God.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Oh, I left out that my CONTRACTOR who fixed up the house for us ALSO is/was having faith with me!!!

Thank you daisy for your support huggins I appreciate it so much woo hoo
Also, AMEN!!! I refuse to dwell on negative thoughts and always dwell on how BIG God is and what He has done for me. Also, going through these older posts He brought up the dream He had given me with the verse that He had me find that matched the dream Psalm 107:28-30.
I wrote those verses down on a sheet of paper in silver permanent marker because it is a promise that He has given me
They for sure will be dumbfounded Connie!!

Looking forward to GREAT reports of God's Goodness Hinds!!!! :hooray:

Hey everyone, we have an offer on the house But, we are also signed up for the government HAP program and if we want their help we would have to send them the offer for their approval, which our realtor said could take months and we could lose the offer.
I've talked to God about it. Can you all stand in agreement with me for the confirmation? I've asked God for the confirmation that if He wants us to utilize the HAP program that the buyer with the offer would agree to wait for HAP to approve his offer, and if God does not want us to utilize the HAP program, that the buyer would not agree to wait.
I trust that God will give me a yes or no and I will let you all know what He says!!

Will be in agreement with you!!!!! I have been wondering the progress on this!

Thank you Daisy!! I'm going to send an email to my realtor right now and ask him to ask the potential buyer what he says.

I'm standing with you HF! God has your back girl! Lay claim to it and declare it done in Jesus name. Praise Him in the morning and in the evening for the wonderful things he is doing and for the speed at which he does it! You will all be amazed!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Connie, Daisy, everyone, the offer fell through. My realtor emailed me back and let me know that the buyer couldn't wait any longer for our lender to approve his offer.
I am disappointed but it was in the back of my mind that God could chose to answer in this way. God closes the doors that hurt us and open the doors that are good for us, that are better.

Please pray that God works quickly in the heart of the buyer that He has for us. Please pray that the buyer would hear God's voice, know that it's God's voice, be unafraid to be obedient and be fearless in their investment of our house.
Just like God gave me 2 Godly men to work with me, He will provide a Godly buyer, just like He provided Abraham with the lamb at the perfect moment.

No matter what, I will Praise the Lord

Will keep praying till the house is completely SOLD!!!! praying

Cant wait for updates and praise reports!!!! woo hoo

I sense that you will be grateful that this deal fell through...God is up to something...

It's been a while!! We've been REALLY BUSY!!! We've been home to see the family and went back to our home to immediately get ready for the arrival of the movers to pack our house up!! The day before we pcs (move) God SOLD the house!!! The enemy had been trying up to the Very last minute to keep the house from selling!!! When my son and I were visiting family I was trying to get hold of my husband one day and it was very urgent. Every time I would start to mention the mortgage company the phone would start crackling so I couldn't hear my husband. That happened 6 times but I could not plead the Blood of Jesus with him on the phone and I decided to do it in my head! As SOON as I plead the blood of Jesus, the phone connection cleared and I could tell him what the bank needed. I knew right then and there that this battle really was of the enemy. My husband had not told me about a home equity loan that we had with our bank. We had assumed that our bank who we went through to get our mortgage would know about the loan. Well turns out the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing and they apologized and said it has been a problem before and they are trying to resolve it. Well, we were trying to do the short sale and all parties had to OK the price. The selling price was already lower than the mortgage company wanted to go but they didn't really have a choice because the house wasn't selling. My realtor had to provide proof of other houses selling just as low and also give the reasons why the house price should be lowered. The thing I was trying to relay to my husband was that, that day was the expiration date for the house to sell and the left hand(the home equity loan bank) (as opposed to the right hand, the mortgage company, it's complicated) hadn't approved yet the price and mortgage company said they weren't going to extend the date. My realtor found a loop hole (well, I wish I could remember the dynamics of everything but it's so complicated and I've been so busy). Well, so a few weeks later home equity loan bank finally got off their behind and approved the sale, mortgage company approved of giving even more money out of their already too low sale money to the home equity loan. So, the day before we left the house sold!!! If only you could have heard and seen how all this went down!! Only God did this. What a mess and God had it all in His hands, working through all the little details. My realtor lost potential clients to sell this house!! God is bigger than the banks, bigger than the mortgage companies, bigger than anyone's NO. I don't know why the guy who bought the house changed his mind. He had put an offer on the house before and then withdrew it.

It's been over a month now since the house sold and we've moved into a rental house off post. I have found distant relatives that I never knew about and our credit score gone up 50 points from the sale of the house.
About the relatives... I had found someone on FB that I knew I was related to, while we were still at the duty station we just left. I had been talking to him for a while and that day that we started talking, I decided to start a family reunion group! He told me that his mom and dad lives in the same city that we had pcsed (10 minutes from post) from previously (and he lives in a different city in that state) and I told him that we were going to be pcsing back!!
Well, we're "here" now and now that we are settled into a house I let him know that we're ready to get together!! So, excited!! Yesterday was that get together day and he finally tells me where they live just after I told him where I live!! This is one of those stories... He tells me they live just 5 minutes from me, practically in the same neighborhood!!! Can you believe that?! I don't even have to leave my neighborhood and I could even ride a bike to their house happy dance

This is so awesome hinds! Great praise report of gods power and goodness!

Hallelujah!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU HINDSFEET!!! I was wondering where you were...not I know that you've been celebrating the goodness of God.

I rejoice with you!