Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

A chance to fix my house to sell!

A friend and I will be heading over to the state I lived in before we did our military move 9 hours away. Right now my son and I are with our friends as we have helped them move from the state we all resided in to another state 12 hours away. The drive from here to our old house is only about 4 hours away.
I've told you all about the between a rock and a hard place situation with my house and how I'm trusting God that He will not let the bank foreclose and the house will be sold and we will have no debt on this house. I've also told you how much disrepair the house is in. Well, I have this 5 thousand dollar check to fix certain things in the house which I think includes paying people to do it, as far as I know and I plan on using that money to work on other things. I need volunteers and LOTS of them!!! I have a huge yard that needs to be cleaned up, lots of labour intensive work like replacing roofing and cabinets, kitchen floor, replacing walls and ceilings, taking out carpeting, painting the whole house, killing insects, repairing wiring, stuff like that. If there are a lot of people it would be much quicker and easier.
My friend and I will be driving down there THIS coming weekend and I sent an email to my old church that is there asking for a lot of hands to help fix the house! We only have a day and a half to do it. We need a LOT of people to help us and God has brought me this far. I need prayer that God will give me all the hands I need to get the house in shape to sell!! I need to sell this house before my husband comes home in a couple months... If any of the moderators or my friends here know anyone they trust in VA that would be willing to help me out, I would be SO grateful!!! Please pray that people respond to my request at my old church and respond in general if this is God's will. I know this is last minute but I only just thought of posting my prayer request now. I've been so busy the past many weeks and haven't really had a lot of time to sit down to think about things.

Thank you for all your prayers!!! huggins

Thank you for praying Daph!!!
I'll post about it prob. tomorrow...
Def. not finished, started painting but need to do more coats and also paint the trim.
Got the roof taken care of. Need to do everything else now.
I did not get the help I needed but we will be going back so PLEASE pray that Yah takes care of the help that I need and to place His people in the financial position and the helping hand where He wants them to help me and to get my house sold THIS MONTH!!!

So sorry I did not see this sooner. I will be praying Hindsfeet. Thanking the Lord in advance for all the help you need.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Well, I have to contact the church again for help, but I don't have a specific date of when I'll be back there... I know we'll be back This month...