Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoj6179

stuck in a rut

I am at home by myself a lot. My husband travels with a gospel quartet. I have been struggling with trying to find my place in life. I have prayed for years and have no idea what God will have me do as my career. I have been a teacher's aid for 7 years and I am good at what I do. I feel trapped and often worthless. I can't figure out why I can't hear, or see what God wants me to do? This to most is probably silly but enough to make me want to give up and be stuck in a rut for good. Any advice or direction would be most appreciated.

J

Dear Yo, you are not worthless this is a lie from the enemy! Lord I ask you to assure her of her value and to show her the gifts and talents you have placed within her.

justblueskies wrote:
Dear Yo, you are not worthless this is a lie from the enemy! Lord I ask you to assure her of her value and to show her the gifts and talents you have placed within her.

Thank you for praying for me. I have been suffering for so long feeling worthless and stupid. This afternoon I someone come up to me and share their experience with a local Christian college that seems like it may be a good fit for me. I am scared of screwing this up and really could use your continued prayer and encouragement.

Thank you!

Be encouraged and know that God is always on your side. Don't give in to the enemy's lies. For God has not given you the spirit of fear (that comes from the enemy) but love power and a sound mind. Trust in the Lord and don't lean to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will give you the desires of your heart. Trust God! That is what pleases Him. Please know that you are precious in the sight of God. you rock dove Bless You sweet dreams 2 big hug 2

In Christ
trinity609

trinity609 wrote:
Be encouraged and know that God is always on your side. Don't give in to the enemy's lies. For God has not given you the spirit of fear (that comes from the enemy) but love power and a sound mind. Trust in the Lord and don't lean to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will give you the desires of your heart. Trust God! That is what pleases Him. Please know that you are precious in the sight of God. you rock dove Bless You sweet dreams 2 big hug 2

In Christ
trinity609

Trinity609, Hallelujah! I hate to sound like a whiner. It is hard each day hearing so many people with so many great things and feeling like I am not accomplishing much. I just want to do what is pleasing to GOd and just have not found out exactly what that is. Amen

Absolutely, That sounds wondeful! I went back to school and am a senior in college right now! God is greater than all our fear/insecurity!

You all must really be praying..mountains are moving for me! Just talked to someone today that has found a really awesome potential job for me that is much less stressful than what I am doing. Thank you, and keep sending those prayers up!

Yo -

God Bless you - I hope you are feeling some relief and peace!

You are not a whiner - maybe it's an attack from the enemy, maybe it's a nudge from the Lord... I pray your prayers will find the right answer!

In my anguish I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me by setting me free. Psalm 118:5

You, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you. Psalm 10:14

Surely you desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place. Psalm 51:6

In our hearts we felt the sentance of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead... On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us. 2 Cor 1:9-10

I pray these scriptures are helpful - God bless!!