Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

i need a favour....

hi everybody! i need a favour, if anyone is interested!

i just joined a new website, which gives the possibility to buy things and win prizes (wii games, console, pc...). to join you must be invited and i was. now, i'd like to join the "vip club" of the site and to do that i must invite 20 people and the have to join.

what i'm asking you is this: if you can pm your email, i'll send u the invite and all you have to do is register in the site. is completely priceless of course, and if you like it you can take a look, or just leave and forget about it!
in exchange, i'll send a little something in ps as a "thank you" for this favour!

so, if you want to help me, all you have to do is send me your email in a pm, wait for my invite and register in the site!

THANKS!

Smile

please take care when passing on your personal information, including email addresses.

Bumping this.... pls, i really need 40 people in total to help me.... Also who has already accepted my invite, if wants to help again is welcome since i'm helping my brother and boyfriend now!

it's free and safe, pls! Ashamed

I would help you if I can. I am not allowed to subscribe to websites where you get prizes.

but be careful when you give e-mails or any personal info!!!!!!!not imply something i know chiaretta is good person but i think i have to mention that....
forgive me hun

Thank you very much girls! I will send you an invitation with my brother's account!

No problem Esperia, if it means something it's a safe site!