Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreams3

URGENT! pray for us!

a friend was praying for me and my family...and she said she had a mental vision of a python wrapping itself around a house. Though we met and pray against whatever plan the enemy is planing, i need has many prayers to join us to pray against the attacks of the enemy. I believe in the power of more people praying...one chase 1thousand, 2 ten tthousand..not to talk of hundreds of brethern praying!

Secondly remember i ask you all to pray about store we were trying to get...yes we got it and the keys but yet to get the contract to the store..which for us is surprisingly ...meanwhile our old store leasing contract was for 5years..and we are yet to get someone to rent it. By november we are suppose to be moving into the new store. So please i dont want to take any chance..pray and destroy the devils manupulations whether over our finances and marriage..we have bn having financial problem for a long time...or whatever areas this visions try to point to. Meanwhile i had a dream last week too. i was try to close a door only to find out there is another door opened close to the one i was try to close and the people about 3 in men figures were running up the stairs towards me and my kids...seemly to arrest me... and entered through the second door.Please pray and overthrown whatever the thief is planning. and i have been trying to think which door i left open in my life and still praying.

dreams3,

I am so sorry I did not see this earlier. First and foremost ask the Lord to reveal to you the plot of the enemy. The Holy Spirit will guide you. Pray in the spirit so that when you pray the Holy Spirit will be praying in your behalf before the Father in the perfect will of the Father. It is good to ask other to pray in agreement but no agreement is better than the Holy Spirits agreement. I hope you understand.

God bless,

Connie :kitty:

finally we got the shop. thanks for your prayers brothers and sisters.

Please still pray for us! all i know is that financially we have being facing serious hardship that threatens to fold our business and plug us in debts and disgrace. The is the 5time we are in our own business...and it is by Gods grace we have survived to this moment. besides, i have my own hair business still not moving..i dont know why? We need prayers..customers to buy ..., thanks you all for all the prayer supports.

Look, I am going to say something here which may sound totally WIERD.......but all I know is is that many years ago a lady prayed for me a cast out a python spirit out of me, and it nearly choked me as it was coming out, praise God greater is He but it was VERY STRONG.......it was a strong man and also I was asked if I was involved in martial arts and then told this spirit is the strongman of high end martial arts.........(i was in a karate group which was very much into spiritual stuff although it claimed not to be, I'm not saying all karate groups are evil ok......cause we need to use discernment).............

I just thought to mention this as it was strange that this friend saw the python wrapped around the house.

Another thing too, when ever the name of JEsus was said, my stomach would tighten like a snake literally was squeezing me........

I just want to add that I am not wanting to glorify satan here, just state something that happened to me at a conference. Some people don't feel a thing when they are attacked or delivered, but it was never that way for me mostly.......we are all different I guess.

Anyhow I hope this has given you a clue into what may be attacking you, if not I pray that you stand up to this spirit and also prosper in whatever God brings your way.

Blessings flower

thanks for response. i have thought over this...i never been in martial arts but i remember that my husband did karate school in his youth i dont which...and involved in a new age healing group when sick befor he was bornagain...inshort i have prayed. i got bornagain in my teens....and even b4 i was married i have never experience financial sucess despite tithe, sacrifices, vows, giving etc..and even gone for personal deliverance..even my hair business is snailed. This is the fifth business my husband is doing..the others ended in bankrupcy. Now that i am married to him this is the 2nd business...and to tell u I (we and husband)have prayed and still praying lord no bankruptcy here and what ever is blocking be removed...i just need prayers and if God leaves any words for you guys let me know. i am not complaining i jsut want prayers urgently.

dreams3,

This could be a spirit of poverty that is a generational curse. What you will need to do is forgive those in your past that have brought this spirit in. That might look something like this: Father, forgive those in my past who have allowed this spirit in and I forgive them for what they have done and ask you to forgive me as I take responsibility in my generation and ask that this curse be broken. Once the curse is broken and the sin confessed and those forgiven that need it.....no legal rights to stay. You have authority which Jesus gave us in Luke 10:19

Behold I give unto you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing will harm you.

Praise the Lord! We have our ability right here to cast out that thing from us. Call upon the Lord. He will aid us in gaining our victory over the enemy because He has overcome the world. Our Lord is mighty to serve and mighty to stand against our advisary.

Hope this helps,

Connie

Thank you so much Dove. i came from a family line full of idolatry and occult. U know what..over the past years of knowing about curses, deliverance..which i have gone and we have gone as family before i married....i still dont know why we are still not succeeding...mind you i am still praying, breaking etc. I have fasted even recently and praying with my prayer partner...i keep wondering like `"lord what is going on, what am doing that is not right, what are we not doing, is this a wrong business or what" i am yet to get any answers apart from some dreams i post recently...yet no clue...

Hi dreams3, I had like yourself been in the occult and my family line also was in it, you name it, it was there.........I can understand the poverty that comes from being involved in all sorts of stuff..........

I really believe you should pray against that python that is squeezing you guys tight in the area of finances...........it may sound wierd, but give it a go, what have you got to lose????

The thing I have experienced with generational curses is this; we need to break their power off our lives before we can see victory..........I'm of the belief that you need to renounce your involvement (if you have not already) in all forms of occult and anything else the Lord brings to your mind.........I believe repentance is two fold, saying sorry and walking away from that sin or involvment in disobedience of any kind. In revelations it says that the saints overcame the enemy by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their TESTIMONY......this to me means that when we become involved in things that do not glorify God (i.e. occult or false religion, new age whatever) they have their own prayers, chants, etc where WORDS are used to bind that person to that practice........Therefore I believe that WORDS that break the power of the enemy off our lives testify to the word of God.

Some people don't believe you need to say anything, that once you become a christian and are filled with the spirit, you are safe. IF that is the case then, how come so many of us have been poor and sick and bound and are spirit filled tithing, giving christians huh? This I believe is because of Deuteronomy 28 which talks about blessings and cursings.......there is alot of material and conferences (although you will have to really look and pray to find them) which deal in these areas.

I have found over my life that I needed to go through prayers of forgiveness, healing, renouncing curses and breaking vows made.

For example, when I was in Karate we said the Dojo Kun (fogive my spelling) the dojo kun was a 'prayer type vow you made to the dojo - which my instructor said was the building where you practiced karate.......later i found out dojo referred to the house of prayer in shinto Japanese religion where you entered the dojo and bowed to the spirit of the dojo. These vows I had to renounce to cut a long story short but there were so many things tied to it that I needed to repent from . The discipline of karate itself was good, but there were definate things that were a bit cult like in my opinion in this type I did.

I had also been into astrology and had a psychic history down to my grandmother to break off big time.

I have realised the power of WORDS and the most powerful words are the WORD OF GOD.........

Get scriptures on what God says about tithing and blessing. Malachi 3 is a good chapter that talks about God opening the window of heaven to pour out His blessing too much to contain......there are heaps more and lots of GOOD material out there about financial blessing and healing in your finances........I agree with Dove about the spirit of poverty.......i also think that there is a big tie between the occult and the spirit of poverty in that most things to do with the occult have a high price them. To get psychic readings can cost hundreds of dollars and in Christ a prophetic word should NEVER be sold. His gifts are FREE.

I hope I have helped encourage you to delve deeper into studying the word on this. Trust Him to lead you dear friend as I know there are so many hidden things in our families that JEsus knows about and He is the revealer of all truth. He is TRUTH. So i suggest reading all you can on scripture and teachings on deliverance, prayer, hereditary curses and breaking free of the occult that you can. Also too Praise is helpful in hearing from God........and just hanging with Him and listening to His lovely voice .....I know you hear from Him, just trust Him that no matter how wierd it may seem, God knows.......all things.......

He has even revealed things in my life that I had to look up in the dictionary. I was breaking stuff off me that I had to learn years later in Uni what these things were and things God revealed to me in prayer that sounded wierd or I could not even spell the names of the things to break off and God would show me that they were real. It just takes a step of faith and to trust Him and not man. Man sees the outward appearance but God sees with the heart.

Some of what I have said may stir up contention but I hope you will take this and pray about what I have said ....

Blessings,

DS praying

Thanks for your responses... and concern. Yes i have been breaking curses and convenant..but for me i have never been involve in occult and anything like it. Anyway i am still praying for Gods revelation and intervention.