Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cloud

Pray for God's chastisement to end

i'm really tired of getting beat up DAILY by god's hand for my sin. i know what i have to do, i need to repent...obviously. just pray that god considers my efforts sooner rather than later.

i NEED my own place, free from assault on my psyche and my body.

i NEED a passion, a definitive desire, a plan of action.

i do not have these things yet.

I shall pray matey. Question, do you think God is beating you up? I mean the bible says that the accuser of the brethren accused them day and night (in revelations)....

If you are still in need to repent, then God will gentley convict you. I sooo think that perhaps you are being convicted if you know what you have to do. I have been here before.

I shall be frank. I was sleeping with my boyfriend for nearly 5 months and I felt so bad about it that I would repent (so called) every time I drove home (i lived an hour away) and then back I would go to his place and do the same thing, over and over ....this was 2 years ago and I was a born again spirit filled believer, but I wanted to marry him so badly that I made stupid sinful compromises to win his love. Jesus understood though and knew my sin was wrong but he always lovingly showed me the right way out of the situation. I was rebelling big time, but you know what, Jesus understood why I was sinning even though he did not condone the sin. He knew how I had been so lonely and that it was my first boyfriend in ten years and that I felt so low in self esteem in the relationship area with men that I did what I did, and Jesus knew I would do it. Just like God knew David would sin with Bathsheba....God knew but He did not condone the sin. God is a loving father and wants you to know He loves you and wants you to step out in faith, turn your back on the sin and move towards him. I felt trapped in this relationship as my boyfriend had talked of marriage and was deceptive at times, but you know what? He dumped me!!!!! And then I had to wake up to the fact that sin never pays well, it only HURTS. But God knew i did not have the courage to break up and knew that I had committed my self to a wrong relationship out of hurt.

I pray God give you a plan of action as we all need this. I pray that what I have said has resonated with you, if not please just take it as a testimony to encourage which is really what it is meant to do.

I don't know your situation but feel to say, I understand what it is like to live in a situation where you want to leave but don't know how. The best thing I have found to do is to write a list of things to do. 1. save 2. pay off debts. 3. organise removalist...for example......

I hope this has blessed you, even though I know this is the prayer section I felt to share this .....I'm so sorry if I spoke out of hand but really felt to say all this.

Anyhow bless you heaps... huggins

I agree for the most part but God doesn't always gently convict.

Just pray it stops soon. I'm not wanting to wait for some arbitrary number or date to roll around before the blessings come.

That wouldn't line up with certain words I've received in the past but so far, this is all I've had and I'm sick of it.

It HAS to be because of the sin I keep harboring and not actively stopping.

Yes I agree...conviction is hard when we don't stop sinning, but I know God has a way out of it for you. I don't know your situation but whatever it is, God is showing you the way out I believe and it just takes alot of courage and support from those you are accountable to to stop sinning.

God bless

Oh yes. The prayer must continue because everywhere that I currently go, I don't truly want to be. Just another debilitating side-effect of this ruthless Chastisement.

everyday, if anyone feels led, send one up regarding this.

this needs to be done with.