Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

GETTING WEARY DURING THE WAIT

I know it's going to be worth it in the end but I am soooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a fresh word...

WORSHIP ME!

Oh Church….

I see your hearts crying out for my presence. I feel your desire to be in the
fullness of me.

Breakthrough…breakthrough….breakthrough the barrier. Break through the
walls.

I have already provided you …..

Worship me, church. For I inhabit the praises of my people. Everything you
need can be found at my feet. Come and worship. You will be full, for I will fill you
with my presence. In my presence there is fullness of joy.

Worship me. Let me be your God and you will be my people. Be my people and
I will provide my covenant blessings for you. Know what it is to serve God.
Learn what it is to worship.

Worship me with all your heart and your soul and your mind, and I will provide you
with all fullness of joy. You will not lack. You will not be empty. I declare it to you
this day. My promises are from forever to forever. Turn to me and I will give you
rest. I will give you comfort. I will be your joy and your salvation. I am your rock.

Do not fear when you are weak for I AM your tower of strength. Don’t fear when
you don’t have enough because I am your provider. Don’t fear what man may do
to you BECAUSE I REIGN!

No man may snatch you out of my hand. My arm is not too short to bring
salvation. I will be your salvation. I will be your everything in times of trouble. I
AM! I AM! I AM!

You cannot be in my presence and walk away empty. You cannot sit at the feet
of God and not receive. Worship me! For everything you need is here at my feet.

These are my promises to you.

WORSHIP ME.

WOW What an awesome timely word!!! I was battling tiredness and I know this is cause God is calling me to spend more TIME with Him. I also took communion at home and it really helped miraculously.

Really, these are dangerous times in the world and we need His presence more than ever....it is time, to let God be GOd in our lives and not us the God of our own lives that we idolize our own wills.

I believe it is time to LOVE on the Lord. He gives so much to us, it is time we minister to His needs and not our own. Time of focus.

Amen. GOD!

Delightful soul wrote:
....it is time, to let God be GOd in our lives and not us the God of our own lives that we idolize our own wills.

GOD!

I love that!

it is time we minister to His needs

Now THAT was a mouthful! This is exactly the area where God is dealing with me. Ministering to Him and His needs is His Will for our lives.

This verse is usually interpreted to mean we get and not the Lord but it is for both I think.

Give and it will be given unto you good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For the by measure you give it will be given unto you. Luke 6:38

If we put him first and give unto him our praise and our worship and our sacrifice, he will give unto us good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Hope that is making some sense.

Love in Jesus,

Connie