Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenni

I REALLY need prayers right now.

Hello everyone, there are a few things I want prayer for and personally for me right now, I can't tell anyone whats happening right now. I don't know why, but I feel as if I shouldn't be telling people what is happening.

The thing is that I think God revealed to me my future husband, but I didn't see my future husband in a dream or vision. I was praying one night during a worship service for this man. I was praying very hard and I was crying. And every night before my friend goes to sleep, she would usually text me goodnight and ask me to pray for things or give me encouragingly spiritual messages and Bible verses.

My friend, you have to understand, is not really interested in guys because she wants God first ... so she rarely talks about guys; just once in a while. But that very same night I received a text from her to pray for my future husband!! She is a very godly woman and to see her text that same night made me think that maybe God was telling me the man I was praying for could be my future husband! The thing is ... that he is a public figure and he doesn't even know I exist!! And I also don't speak his language!!

I really want answers and confirmation but at the same time I know I should be praying and trusting God. But its just that right now there are a few people courting me and I have been turning the other way because of this idea.

I am trying to be faithful to my future husband. But I don't want to waste my heart on something maybe God didn't even reveal to me. So right now I am really yearning for encouragement and answers and asking if you would pray for me also. Just a 5 second prayer is fine. I am on my journey to truly loving this person that I don't even know and ... I just don't want to be disappointed in the end ... though I know God will not harm us. I just really need encouragement and insight..

And I just don't want to be overthinking this.

I forgot to say, but -- thank you brothers and sisters who are praying for me!! I am really grateful!! Thank you soo much. God bless you all!!

Hi Jenni -

I just prayed that the Lord would give you wisdom and understanding according to Matthew 7:7 and James 1:5-8 in Jesus' name. Keep praying and fasting over this matter, He will be faithful to answer. flower

Blessings to you!

I pray that Jenni would guard her heart with all diligence as your word says.

Guide her to the truth about this man and I pray if He is the one, you would organise an opportunity for them to meet and that you would both give them a witness about the possibilities of a relationship.

In Jesus name I pray...amen.

Let me know how it eventuates Jenni! thumbs

I too, know who my mate is and I know EXACTLY the feelings you are experiencing. Please relax. Don't get overly anxious about this. Just give it to the Lord and leave it there. The more you pine over it...worry over it...or are concerned with it, the more confusing things will become.

There is nothing wrong with praying FOR HIM because we should always pray for one another, but I would pray, go to the word and allow the Lord to minister and fix your heart so that it will be more towards HIM and not the man. If the man is who GOD has ordained for you...nothing will stop it! You just need some direction and God gives direction when you ask and wait on Him.

My sister,

Psalm 37:7a says, "Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;...
Quiet your heart before the Lord and fret not....i will be praying for you!