Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiskid

Ovecoming lack

I have lost some weight and need new clothes!
Want to dress well and feel good about myself -not to attract unwanted male attention but to be my best!
How would you go about this without going into debt?
(I am tithing)

Well, I'm a bit of a radical HK...

God has made me to be a warrior and I've learned my right to live as the child of the King. The Bible says that we are rich through Jesus Christ..."For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." (2 Cor 8:9). If my lifestyle is NOT lining up to the way God has designed it, it's time for warfare.

I've been declaring into my day for the past few months and it has worked wonders. When I get up in the morning I speak what God says about me...I am rich...I want for no good thing...I am a seed of Abraham and an heir of God through Christ...etc. When lack tries to keep me down, i stand up and declare out of my mouth with AUTHORITY and speak what God says. When we are in agreement with God's word, it will NOT return back void, but it will accomplish what it was sent to do.

Recently the supply that has been in my life has been mind blowing. I received a new job, but even before that, people were mailing money to me...I had a friend who is quite stingy and even she gave me money...family members buying things for me...etc...the list goes on. Declaring out of your mouth is like FIRE and it burns up anything in the way that is trying to delay.

You have already been blessed with EVERYTHING pertaining to LIFE and godliness..."as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue..." (1 Peter 1:3) This means that EVERYTHING you need in YOUR life has already been given to you. Jesus purchased it for you so create the manifestation with your mouth. The power of God...the same creative power that God used to create this earth...is inside of you. The same way He opened up His mouth and made the world...you have to open up your mouth and create the world you desire in your life.

I'm a living witness that it works. I struggled for a year too long, but when the Lord taught me about opening up my mouth and speaking out what I need until it comes, I did...and it came.

You also can't go by how things look. In the beginning the enemy will try to get you by saying "see, it doesn't work, you still don't have what you have been declaring"...you just shut him down by declaring OVER the voice in your head. You have to do what Jesus did in Matthew 4. Whenever Jesus had to overcome the lies of satan, he said "it is written" and gave the Word of God. If you look closely, satan didn't leave right away...he kept at him...but Jesus outlasted him by knowing the Word of God...and then he left.

Call in a whole new wardrobe...and ask God for over and above that because God always gives with interest. He's such a loving Father and wants you in new clothes MORE THAN you want it. Just speak what He says about you and watch things manifest for you. I'm looking forward to your testimony!!!!!