Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

PLEASE pray for this woman!!!!

Please pray for this woman Barbara Kenkel she is viciously verbally (on FB) attacking someone dear to my heart with no cause. I feel that it is a spiritual thing... She professes God but she has not professed Jesus. The enemy tried to get my dear heart pulled into feeling angry and taking the words personally but she realized that the spirit inside Kenkel saw Jesus even though that wasn't even the subject.
My dear heart told me that Kenkel is saying horrible things and calling her horrible though my dear heart has said and done nothing wrong to this woman. I believe that she is being controlled by an evil spirit as she claims that she has been around Satan back in the 70's that she saw him and laughed at him etc. The words that she says my dear heart says are incomprehensible. tornado

These verses came to my heart as I read your post.

2Cor 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Cor 10:4 ( For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2Cor 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2Cor 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Stand your ground and push back the darKness. No body can defeat our GOD!

Thank you Owen, she disappeared... don't know if she blocked her or if she got kicked off.

You are right about those verses though, posting them.