Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tainted Obsession

What do you think about the new look of the huge tree?

Ok, so evidently people were having trouble putting toppers on the huge tree.. I have a purple ribbon on mine and didn't have any trouble, but anyways Playfish changed the top of the tree.. I myself do not like it at all and think it looks weird without a point. :ranting: I went on the pf forum and alot of people were griping that they didn't like it either so I'm hoping that they will change it back. What do ya'll think about the change they made?

I've got mine in my 'outside' room and the big tree looks great out there and I'm not too bothered about the top of it ...can't even think what i put up there ...a bow i think.

I bought the medium tree because the big tree is really huge, if you put a star on top it can fall down sometimes Smile

waiting for the pink tree next week Smile

Is it just me or Did the Huge holiday trees got smaller. Yesterday they were big that they were from the floor to the ceiling, but today it is 1 or 3 cm smaller. The ceiling isn't higher cause my Candelabra yesterday and today is touching the ceiling.

It's probably a glitch, There's been load's of glitches since they installed that cooking thing yesterday

lea75 wrote:
they have made the tree slightly smaller as well Sad

Sad Yeah, I noticed that as well... my ornaments don't fit as nicely on it like they did before. I have a medium and a small in my outside room also.. was thinking about putting a big one out there, but I'm not going to. I can't wait for the new trees to come out tommorow (they come out sunday at 6pm my time). Tiddly, I don't blame you for using last years, they were pretty. I started playing when we got easter eggs from the trees so I didn't get to see all of last years stuff or get any. I like the pink trees though and I'm glad they're giving us one this year too.. I think we're getting a white one also which is cool because the tree I have in my real house is white, just got it this year. Smile

They made them smaller because ppl were having trouble putting toppers on them. I made a thread yesterday asking everyone what they thought of the change cause I don't like it myself. They made it smaller and they took the point off the top Sad

going to merge this in with tainted obsessions thread as they are about the same subject xx

I like it, to me the old trees still look better. I like how these ones glow though. I really like the wide look of the big tree, but it is so hard to put all the nice items into one room, I've temporarily removed my bathroom lol

the day i bought the tree the star on top was hiting the roof and falling down to the floor but now my tree is shorter and the star fell down again :p also if you watch the spoiler images for last monday you will see the difference the tree is shorter now ...

merged previous post into this thread as they are on the same topic