Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

please pray

HI all,

Have you ever had once of those weeks where everything just gets too much and you want to scream???

I've had one of those.

My aunt died back in august and has been kept in a hospital till the legalities went through, now I am helping my mum bury her and it is really unbelievabley stressful, dad's got the painters in painting the bathroom, so I have not had a shower today (ew) and I have an exam tonight that I will have to go to that I have half studied for. My heart hurts as I just joined a dating site and have met some creepy people on there and I have been battling temptations of all kinds all week. Probabley the one that is bothering me the most is I have been abusing people who don't obey traffic (in my car ofcourse haha) cause am so stressed and cranky.

Please please can someone lift my life up in prayer? nerd crying crying crying nerd

Hi:)
I replied twice but somehow it went missing..lol..as long as God has heard.. Am praying His peace upon you!

Blessings!

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God's sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows. (Luke 12:6-7)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11: 28-31)

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Philippians 4:6-8)

Be still, and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10a)

Dear God
I ask you to give her peace and rest and favor.In Jesus Name Amen!

I did my exam and got 50 out of 60 marks, the funeral plans are all panning out and we have worked out the orignal parlour will be the place to use, the painters finished yesterday and I had my first shower last night LOL....

Thanks all, I was worrying for nothing.......tis so silly hey........... kiss

oh and my driving manner has improved somewhat lol! happy dance laugh nerd what