Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Urgent prayer for baby Clare.

Urgent prayer needed!

My cousins were told that they were having a little boy well it turned out they had a little girl instead. Baby Clare is in critical condition and they took her to USF because she is not breathing on her own.

Please pray there is no brain damage. Please pray for a miracle for baby Clare.

I wanted to share this. The Lord revealed things to me before hand. I have a battle with the Lord and have been back and forth telling Him it is to hard to know things before hand or warnings.

I am so raw right now. Anyway the Lord revealed this about baby Clare to me a few days in advance. I would wake up and I would pray early in the morning and then I would feel in my spirit something is wrong with this child. Yesterday before the child was born on Fb I began to write a prophesy over the child on my cousins wall. I had never done that before. I texted my cousin last night and told him I loved him and to keep me informed. I had never said keep me informed before. My heart was troubled. Now what was revealed has come to pass. I struggle with this gift because it hurts. My cousin is like my little brother we grew up together.

I have to say this do not pray for the gift to see in the prophetic unless you are willing to pray the price ad ask for grace to stand under the weight of what is revealed.

Thanks for any prayers you can give up for little Clare and her family. Carolyn is the mom and John is the daddy.

UPDATE: The hospital is taking baby Claire off the breathing machine because she is starting to breath on her own. Yea Jesus! On Thursday they will do a brain scan to see if she has any brain damage. Please keep my little baby cousin in continued prayer. Thanks so much for your prayers they are keeping baby Claire in our beloved arms of life.

I am praying for Clare! I love babies and am a mom. It sounds like you handled the situation exactly right !

I will pray for baby Clare and her family. May the Lord give them the strength to hold on and trust only in him, for by his stripes we were healed.