Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiskid

Britney Spears

Whenever I see her in the tabloids I am ooverwhelmed with sorrow for her.
There are pictures of a man putting his hand on her mouth and allegations of her being abused.
She is a mom.Please join me in praying for her salvation.

you know it's interesting you mention that. I've had dreams about celebrities many times this year. I thought it was very strange because I don't watch TV and I have no idea what's going on with celebs at all. I don't pay attention to the tabloids ever either. The only way I know about anything is if someone mentions it to me.

This summer I had a dream that ashton kutcher was cheating on someone. The very next day someone told me "oh looks like ashton kutcher is cheating on demi moore." I said wow... thats crazy I had a dream about that just last night.

Lindsay Lohan has been in my dreams several times. Shortly thereafter something would happen with her and someone would tell me about it. In my dreams she was curious about seeking the Lord but didn't feel like she could trust anyone in the church. Abuse seemed to be an issue for her. I feel very badly for folks like her and paris hilton and brittney spears. I can imagine it must be very difficult to turn your life around and start over again when everyone labels you for your past. Anyone who's ever been talked about behind their back knows how much that hurts and how difficult it is to overcome such things.

They are labeled as this one kind of person... but maybe they aren't anymore. Maybe their hearts have changed. Maybe they don't want to be that anymore... yet everyone discourages them and makes fun of them. So it's like not only do they have to "renew their minds" but they have to guard their minds CONSTANTLY from the barrage of their past haunting them. The Lord would never bring their sins up over and over. You know? Like how hard it is to fight the feeling of condemnation, even though you know your forgiven? I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them. I pray that the Lord would place amazing, Spirit led, beautiful people around them with gigantic hearts to be spiritual mothers and fathers to them, who will not betray their confidence. People who know about what they are going through and can show them the way to his safe refuge as they heal.