Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

Arizona Shooting

Please pray for Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords who was among several people shot this afternoon during a community 'meet and greet' event held at a grocery store parking lot in Tucson. She was shot in the head (bullet went through her head) and underwent surgery, doctors are optimistic about her condition.

Unfortunately, five other people were killed including a 9 yr old girl and a Federal court judge and several others were wounded.

Please, let's raise up prayers for those who were killed and wounded and their families as well as the young man who is responsible for this act of violence.

praying praying praying

Yes, I just read this on Yahoo. My son lives right around the corner from where it happened and he said its chaos around there today. So much prayer is needed right now.

I know this is late, but have been all caught up in the floods down here.

I heard about this when it happened and I just want people to know from this area, that my prayers and thoughts have been with the families of those killed and hurt by such senseless shootings and also in prayer for the man who did this.

I pray that this man come to know that Jesus loves Him and also that the families would sense God's comfort as they mourn.

hmmmm, amen.