Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiskid

Deliverance from Evill

please pray that God will give me wisdom to speak and avoid conflict.
I told 2 people I was taking a healing class -both have had illnesses byw
this led to these a stirring up strife (one saying the teacher is a fake -no evidence of that) 2. questioning if everyone gets healed
ok so now hubby who gave me the money for the class says I am going ahead of him
and being the leader of our family. I told him he could pick a new church if he wanted to ( he doesnt)
I told him no, I have family who need healing and you gave me the money and said it was ok with you! crying
All in a ll not a good day. I do feel God leading me in this -had prophecies and received a healing myself.

awww man, this does sound like attack.

Thing is, if you are taking the lead, then maybe your hubby should go too!! If this was the case, he would have offered, so really comfort yourself in knowing that the devil seems to be whispering into your loved ones ears, if he can't get to you through strangers, he will surely do it through loved ones!

Enjoy your course matey! There will be much blessing by the sounds of things!

Amen Delightful!! So true!! Hang in there Hiskid. Take courage in the fact that You must be doing something RIGHT! Your enemy is trying to stop you! Greater is He that is in you!!! Keep following your maker in humble service and keep loving and praying for the hubster! God has you covered sweets!! I will be praying for you! Please keep us posted.