Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Mystery items 17th December

Hey Pet Society fans! The holidays just keep getting closer and closer, and Sirius is bouncing with excitement (and to keep warm)!

Today, she braved the snow to go fishing, although the bouncing didn’t help and hence she didn’t catch a thing, she spotted some bright new fish jumping out of the water occasionally (she assumes to keep warm as the water must be even colder)! So go fishing yourself and see if you can discover what the festive fish love to eat!

festiv10.png
Festive Fish

festiv11.png
Festive Cookiefish

After Sirius had spent awhile fishing, she saw “?” hurrying by, back towards his store, so she dropped her rod and bounced over! “?” looked at her strangely, perhaps because of the bouncing or her extremely excited face. As “?” was short on time and had to hurry back to his store to sell mystery boxes to all the pets who would be lining up to try and find the latest mysterious items, he quickly gave her the images, and went on his way!

As you can imagine, this made Sirius even more excited and she started bouncing higher and not really looking where she was going, and bounced straight into a snowman. So Sirius and the images got a little snowy, but despite being cold and wet, it didn’t dampen Sirius’ mood, and she bounced home and dried off by the fire. Can you work out what the mysterious items might be?

ginger14.png Gingerbread stocking decor - GMB
 santa_11.png Santa Mayor picture - GMB
 holly_10.png Red Holly Candle - GMB

what about the spoilers? I got an email over half an hour ago saying they were up and still no sign of them! other ps sites already have them up.

The gingerbread stocking is in gmb but only sells for 333?!!!!!!!

I've checked a few other sites and none have the spoilers yet...well apart from our partner site anyway lol
They will be posted in here now...and yes we have the exclusive again!

stylesstorm wrote:
what about the spoilers? I got an email over half an hour ago saying they were up and still no sign of them! other ps sites already have them up.

The gingerbread stocking is in gmb but only sells for 333?!!!!!!!

will you please provide a facebook link..it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found here

quite nice items =)
but hmm...wonder how long will i take to get them =(

tweet40 wrote:
they are all gmb? no bmb?

that was what I was thinking. Laughing

I like the red holly thing, really the only thing from this set of MIs

Despite how disappointed I am about the new Christmas items coming, I really love these items! I just hope I can get them before the leave the boxes :S So far Red ribbon decor down all the rest to go lol

Monina wrote:
I want to have santa mayor picture Smile

hahahahahahahahahaha me too :gift2: