Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreams3

Esoterism

Please pray that my husband eyes of understand will be open to see the deceit of esoterism and to know it is not part of Gods word. He is still justifying esoterism which he partake many years ago. Please pray even if it is a second. i no what curse and attack can come from that. Thanks

We thank you Father for your wisdom and understanding and for your Truth which will never die. Reveal your truth in the case of dream3's husband. Open his understanding and his eyes that he may see, his heart that he may know the truth and that the truth will set him free. We give you honor and glory, in Jesus name, amen

your servant,

Connie

Thanks Dove for this prayer i need it badly. So as not to confuse esoteria healing(with energy, pendulum etc which he went inthe past saying nothing is wrong since they proclaim God and Jesus) with Christ way.

esoteric - oxford dictionary says - intelligible only to those with special knowlege.....

I believe that Jesus says "casting down imaginations and every HIGH thing that exalts itself against the knowlege of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

I had never heard of this esoterism before so had to look it up in the dictionary, but I feel its roots maybe in intellectualism and sounds much like existentialism and all sorts of intellectual spirits that are very (believe it or not) religious.

Please share with us more about your journey, I pray father that you open this mans eyes to the truth and nothing but the truth, so help Him GOD!