Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Mindy, Make sure that you have the e-mail updates turned off in your preferences ...... You will get 500 e-mails otherwise !! LOL

Guess how I know that ........ :wub:

foxydrama wrote:
just wanted to add in my hello and welcome and love to you all

xoxoxox

Foxy!! :huggy: How are you??

Thanks Tanya, yeah, mine is still set to receive notification so I better turn it off, lol

Hi Foxy!!!

Welcome to PSFC foxydrama! I hope you love it here Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know Smile

Mindjoy lovely signature hun!

mindyjoy wrote:
Thanks Tanya, yeah, mine is still set to receive notification so I better turn it off, lol

Hi Foxy!!!

I think that is the default.... I was looking at something else and saw that :shok: and thought I better change that ...... That night when I checked mye-mail, I had like 120 emails!! That is way too many !!!!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Welcome to PSFC foxydrama! I hope you love it here Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know Smile

Thank you, the lovely Tanya made it for me.

TanyaRC wrote:

hi tanya !! I've been gone a while from the forums, but just wanted to come in and say hello... I'm hoping things will be calmer after the holidays, I really miss catching up with everyone and chatting
mindyjoy wrote:

Hi Foxy!!!
hi mindy!! hugs to you too, I saw somewhere that you wanted stickers so I started sending them to you but if i'm wrong let me know, eh?

hugs

myladyyawo wrote:

hi there Smile thank you so much for the welcome and thanks for being so friendly and welcoming to all

I hope to get to know you better when I get a chance to visit longer!

:wub: Ok off I go... its now 5:30 a.m. over here... YIkes!!!! love and hugs :friends:

YAY!! atlast..my shop is created!
lol sorry guys didnt chat for a while coz i made a new shop...ouchhhhhh....argggh! my hands are buening..i type a lot!!!!!!!!

mindyjoy wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Thank you, the lovely Tanya made it for me.

he he ....
foxydrama wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

hi tanya !! I've been gone a while from the forums, but just wanted to come in and say hello... I'm hoping things will be calmer after the holidays, I really miss catching up with everyone and chatting

I hope to get to know you better when I get a chance to visit longer!

:wub: Ok off I go... its now 5:30 a.m. over here... YIkes!!!! love and hugs :friends:

I thought maybe I had been missing you... Have a good day! We will be here ....

i just missed foxydrama..anyway....sleep well hun! goodnight! dont let the bugs bite ?

sugarpops wrote:
YAY!! atlast..my shop is created!
lol sorry guys didnt chat for a while coz i made a new shop...ouchhhhhh....argggh! my hands are buening..i type a lot!!!!!!!!

What kind of shop?? Are youselling stuff??

sugarpops wrote:
yes i am......im lack of 999s and 4999s....

Congratulations!! I hope that your business goes well!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Awww she's precious hun!

Mangoberri wrote:
Aww. so cute! And she poses for the camera too!

Thank you both .... He is a stinker. He knows not to be on the tv, but that is one of his favorite places ...

Well, It is almost midnight now and I must get up in a few hours and go to work ..... Bye my new firends!!

MasterScubaDvr33 wrote:
Hi, anyone here?

Good morning and welcome to PSFC ...I'm sure Zoonie will be back online soon to welcome you Laughing

Morning Sharon ...is it ok to call you that or do you prefer Wish ??
Hows the snow down there in Hampshire?? Wouldn't you just believe the first possibility of a white xmas in years and we are leaving the country !!

@ Audrey (still struggling with mulit-quote here LOL)
You can call me whatever you want congratulations I answer to pretty much anything ..
Where are you off to for Xmas ? Somewhere warm and sunny ?

It's freezing here but no sign of snow - we live near the coast so even when it does snow it tends to be light and gone quickly

BG - how are you doing ? You weren't feeling so good this week right ?

Struggling with liver pains and the annoyance of groupwork
But I did my presentation on Thursday, my break started then!
Have been up and running the entire weekend and I feel tired... I am going to start studying tomorrow morning, but it'll probably take a slow start Sad

How are you?

I'm flying off to Florida tomorrow for Xmas and New Year ...going to visit Mickey and Minnie !!
We're on the coast as well,, but the East Coast Laughing

Morning Toulouse ..how are you today ?

Oohhh - yes I forgot - did the presentation go ok ?
You sound like you could do with a a break BG

Audrey - OMG we LOVE Disney (we don;'t have any kids) but my OH is addicted to Disney and would have us there for our hols every year if he could LOL
I hope you have a FAB time - think of us back here won't you :cold:

Wish Fairy wrote:

Audrey - OMG we LOVE Disney (we don;'t have any kids) but my OH is addicted to Disney and would have us there for our hols every year if he could LOL
I hope you have a FAB time - think of us back here won't you :cold:

I'm going with my whole family ..daughter (Lea75) son and 3 grandkids aged 14, 7 and 2 ...just to see the little ones' faces will be amazing .. oh ..and hubby too ...i almost forgot him LaughingLaughing

kasijab wrote:
Morning Toulouse ..how are you today ?

Morning kasijab!
I'm fine, just a bit tired, but that's okay. Went out having dinner with friends last night, very sweet that one of the couples dropped me of at home - otherwise I had to take the bus (it snowed here and I was pretty terrified to drive). But short night of sleep since we kept the cats in - again, and they woke me up

Wish Fairy wrote:

I have actually no idea how it went. Everyone told me I did it great, but I felt like I could do better.
I could sure use a break, but I'm going to take things slow and relax a little the first week. Am going to my sister in the afternoon, discuss what we're making for Xmas -we'll do the cooking, to pamper Mom & Dad :good:

Well, you'll all be happy to hear that I have more cleaning planned for today :negative:

I must go and make a start. Catch you all later I hope - have a good one :dirol:

Hi Marisol, and Welcome.

I really intended this thread to say Hi you've arrived and then there's a Daily thread for chatting in Smile

I'm fine hon, thank you. Amazed by the amount of snow that fell down in the last hour.
Glad you've found your way to here!

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Marisol, and Welcome.

I really intended this thread to say Hi you've arrived and then there's a Daily thread for chatting in Smile

:Oops: Sorry

hi - ive arrived but its past 2 am - so im a pumpkin ! miss you all and much love and joy to everyone - hope to get on tomorrow!!

Just trying to keep gathering people in - and lovely to see Kim's made it too.
It's not that easy with the time of the year and the time zones!