Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

Praying for each other's dreams

Hey guys! Today I had this thought: seeing that we are all from different parts of the world and not awake at the same time we should start praying for each oth
er's dreams! So when you are awake just ask Jesus to bless the other friends's dreams of this ministry while they are asleep. Prayer is very powerfull and by praying for each other's dreams I'm sure God will answer our prayers for each other! I don't know if this is a wacky idea but today I really felt led to pray for some of you while you were asleep and I was awake! It really felt great!

God bless all of your dreams!!

clapping clapping clapping :goodpost: I pray every day for this ministry and all the people in the ministry and for all who want to know more about their dreams. Great idea. praying is the best and so powerful!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Oh, my goodness! :o) I had the same thought today... (I don't know how that compares to your yesterday at about 5.14pm - that's too much maths for me!)

Anyway, today, I saw the time I was posting and thought "they are all asleep and dreaming" and I prayed...

There are not really co-incidences are there - just two people who both hear their Father speak at the same time :o)

Wow... it's a little thing, but it amazes me and shows me God is in this :o) :o) :o)

Hey GB! This is definately not coincidense cause your exact words that you said here that was going through you head was going through my head!!!! Those exact words!!!

God is amazing!! Thank you Lord for speaking to Us!! We praise you name for this blessing!!

God bless you GB!!!