Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I'm sick of this!

I am just sick of all these problems that I have. I already needed to lose weight before the ankle/knee thing and now It's more difficult. I feel so pained. I feel far from God, I have a bad sexual thing going on, and on top of that my dreams are absolutely going no where. No matter how many times I tell God i'm surrendering my problems to Him, nothing happens and it only gets worse. Sometimes I try to explain my brokenness to my mom cause everyone says to tell mom everything, but I only feel worse. I've finally decided not to fill her in or make her understand me. I only feel worse. Then, there's school. I sometimes feel frustrated and this place gives me no sense of purpose. I'm happy I learned what i did, but this place just sickens me and the worst part of it is that there is no place to run. I can't drop everything and hide someplace to recover for a moment. I don't know about you, but I think I'm to young for all of this at once.

Jasmine,

I am so sorry for your frustration. I have learned one thing when dealing with laying it at Jesus feet. When you lay it there....you can not pick it back up. Give it to him and forget it. Ask him to take the pain and frustration with it....to bring to your attention when you are picking it back up. He will show you...he does for me all the time. When he shows you that you are picking it up again, say Lord I gave that to you and I am not picking it back up again....eventually it will go away. You know what I mean? I am nobody special....he will do it for you to. Hang in there girl....praying for you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Sweetie, let's look at a couple of the different things here. Firstly, I am waiting for surgery to have both knees replaced. Both my ankles need replaced, too and I have just lost 25lbs. It is possible: just ask for help, move how and when you cn and find healthy destressing methods so you don't turn to eating.

Bad sexual place - stop, cut off what you need to and remember new starts are God's specialty.

General malaise, hating school - it's a phase. I felt that at your age.

Too young for suffering - fraid there is no such thing. I acquired a disabling condition aged 4 and another one aged m14. I cared for a disabled parent from the age of 7. At school and university none of.my peers could understand my very adult responsibilities. Or so I thought. Tured out they hd their own problems.

You have all you need to get through this phase of your life. Be proactive.

Hi Jasmine,

I have only just seen this, and I know it is incredibly late... I hope that you have seen movement in your dreams and in your life... I agree with Golden Eagle and with Connie, you have everything you need to stand up dear one, you don't feel the strength of the hands that hold you until you rest on them.

I want to be protective of you and motherly, but that is impossible to do online, cos' I know that I can't follow through... So, I want to pray for you right here and now, knowing that the very biggest and strongest person I know will protect you, and the most loving and kind will uphold you and the one who never sleeps will watch over you and listen to the cry of your heart.

Jesus, it hurts when obstacles stop you from doing what you dreamed, when you don't know if you would have made it cos' your ankle stopped you before you could prove it to yourself that you could beat this weight loss thing.... and it isn't fun having to find ways around injury and disability... and it feels hopeless when you look uphill and all you can see is the hill and even knowing there is an awesome view up there doesn't give you hope cos' all you feel is defeat.

Jesus, I pray for Jasmine that you will begin to whisper in her ear of your love for her, I pray you will convince her of her worth, convince her that she is a treasure in your eyes. Help her to set herself apart for you, to say no to the things that will hurt her... Show her that she can climb the highest mountain... because all it takes is one step... one step at a time and the perseverence to keep going. Help her today Lord to take one step.

Bless her Jesus, be with her and uphold her.

Jasmine, God has done these things for me, (including getting me through the loss of a dream because of arthritis in my ankle) and, as Connie says... he will do it for you too.

Much love, Diane

PS: We Mum's stuff it up a lot, and sometimes we just don't get it... there are mothers who don't care I guess, but the vast majority of us truly do want to help - sometimes our wanting to help gets in the way of our listening skills. Give your Mum another go Jasmine. Maybe let her know if you want active (hero style) help or just a sympathetic ear... :o)

God bless xx

Hi Jasmine,

I am just now reading your post and my heart breaks for you, especially the sex part. I don't know if it is appropriate for this site, but I must ask if anyone is hurting you sexually. I'm so sorry you can't talk to your mom openly, but if this is the case you need to talk to a trusted adult about it. I am a person who talks with teenagers everyday and I hear your story a lot. You are not alone. Whether or not the sex is wanted or unwanted, God can heal you and deliver you from this oppression. I suspect that this is the main reason for your desperation and overwhelming feelings. Satan has attacked your precious spirit which he has no right to do. Do not give in to his lies, but reject them and remind yourself of the Truth - you are fearfully and wonderfully made!

If this is not happening to you, I am so glad it's not but you will be in prayer for you anyway.

Shannon

I'm not being sexually abused but i got problems with sex. Thx

Hi Jasmine,

How are you going now?

I pray that you will have experienced a lightening of your circumstances, more strength in your spirit, and most of all I pray you have felt his presence.

God bless, Diane

I'm pulling through. But this state or "place" is my normal everyday. So, in a way, I'm "fine".

Oh God....... that makes me want to cry.

Surround Jasmine with your presence, with the thickness of your love and infuse her with a confidence and a joy that was available to your loved ones even in the darkness of Auschwitz... God you are able.... I trust that you will.

Jasmine, I think that God has written your name on my heart, I will check back and I will keep praying for you.

Love Diane

Jasmine,

I was just rereading your post and you say that people say to tell your Mom everything but I disagree. Unless you consider the Lord your Mom. Thine maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name! I got that verse from the Lord along time ago but I think it applies for you also. Those people in my life that I should have been able to trust, I could not....the Lord is all of my family.....I walked away from them 15 years ago.....I had to for my own good. The Lord will be your family Jasmine, he won't judge you or give you the wrong advice....but you have to trust him to do it. Hang in there girl...I am praying in agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Thx Connie

Grey Butterfly wrote:
Oh God....... that makes me want to cry.

Surround Jasmine with your presence, with the thickness of your love and infuse her with a confidence and a joy that was available to your loved ones even in the darkness of Auschwitz... God you are able.... I trust that you will.

Jasmine, I think that God has written your name on my heart, I will check back and I will keep praying for you.

Love Diane

Auschwitz? I never thought of it that way. It used to feel like an underground prison. Now, it feels a little like debtors prison! laugh Thx Diane