Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

new place, feeling attacked

Hi all,

Just hoping someone would please pray for me. I'm feeling sooo stressed of late and I have hardley done any study in my new course.....

Also I am feeling very oppressed and in my living situation, I feel like I want to move out but the rents are so high where I am and I know God is my provider, but I pray that God would provide a way out for me.......I have been living at home with parents since mid 2009 now and am feeling like I need to be in a place that doesn't feel so oppressive.....I know God has been doing something here, but I am feeling like I need a financial miracle..........and I am on the verge of crying when I think about my situation.....

I know this is just attack from the enemy, so please pray for me if you could folks.......I have been stepping out and reaching out to others and I pray that I would continue to be bold.

Thanks all......

Delightfull,

I love the new pic by the by. I would be happy to lift your situation in prayer. I stand in agreement with you. Just remember that God has a purpose for everthing even if we can't see it at the time. Be encouraged that he is right there with you while you go through it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Hi DS,
Praying for you too.. For continuing boldness to step out regardless of the circumstances, for God to surround you with His Presence, for you to feel His Presence and for breakthroughs in your personal situation.
God bless you!

Delightful,
Lord I lift her up to You and I ask that You would intervene in her life and right where she is at. I ask that You surround her with Your presence and protect her from anything that would bring her down in Jesus name. Lord cause her to find refuge in You because You love her so much and You said in Your word that You would never leave her or forsake her. Lord You are the lifter of her head . Lord make a way where there is no way in Jesus name. Lord give her a quiet place to enjoy and cause her to be strong in the Lord and in the power of Your might in Jesus name. Thank You Jesus that You are with her.