Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

Prophetic word I received at the woman's conference!!!

Hey guys! I'm so excited to share with you the prophetic word I received from a very well respected prophetess in SA! Like you guys know there is not many people I can share this with and this ministry has become like family to me and that is why I want to glorify God's name by this testimony. It has been my hearts desire to go into full time ministry 'cause I love Jesus so much and I just want to share this love with as many people as possible!

PROPHETIC WORD:

Mariaan (my real name) there is new things coming for you, total new things! New things, new things, new things! Healing, children around you, I see a lot of children around you and I see healing coming and I see how God brings a lot of children aroun you.

And God said "I've ordained you to become my queen! I've ordained you to minister! I've ordained you to become a woman of destiny! I've ordained you to become a woman on television and that will say things and that will bring the good news, but I also have an office where you will minister to people.

But I see a lot of children around you, a lot of children and God says "some will be your own and some will be children that you will need to take care of"

You've got a big responsibility in the spiritual and I see music around you, so you must praise & worship a lot! A lot of music around you. The music notes dances around you. It wasn't that organised but I see the notes coming in harmony around you now. You're a woman of harmony. Harmony, just be harmonised, harmony.

I am so thankfull towards God for this Word 'cause before this weekend I asked God that I please want prophetic word from this prophetess because she is well respected and hears very clearly and accurate from God. I also asked that if I do receive word that it will be about what God wants me to do for Him. What His plans is for me concerning my future. Praise God for answering my prayers!!!! I can not wait to start this journey with our Lord Jesus Christ! We serve an awesome God!

Love you guys!

Children and music--what could be better? Sounds like blessing to me!

Hey Deborah! Yes isn't it amazing. I LOVE chgildren and praise & worship! My hubby also once got word that he should get involved with the youth although he didn't really take it serious. Just immagine if we can both get involved with children together!

Hey guys, what does it mean where the prophetess said in the prophetic word that God says I'll have an office where I'll minister to people?

This might sound like a stupid question, but english isn't my home language so I'm not quite sure how to understand it. Is it an office like in a building or does it have to do with a church / congregation?

Hi flower

Usually when they talk about offices in ministry it refers to one of the five offices (from the five fold ministry).. Teacher, Evangelist, Prophet, Apostle, Pastor..

See Ephesians 4:11-13
11And His gifts were [varied; He Himself appointed and gave men to us] some to be apostles (special messengers), some prophets (inspired preachers and expounders), some evangelists (preachers of the Gospel, travelling missionaries), some pastors (shepherds of His flock) and teachers.
12His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ's body (the church),
13[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ's own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

Thanks Traveller!! flower - something told me that it might have to do with the five fold ministry.

Hindsfeet, I agree!! I'm so excited to spread the word of God to people and really start full time ministry for Him. I love Him so much and just want to let people understand how much He loves them flower