Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John7

Prayer for mental health and stress

Hi all

I've been having some serious mental health issues relating to family issues aswell as a number of other issues, and its seriously effecting my mental health and stress level. I just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to pray for me I would appreciate it.

God bless

Father God,

We come before you to lift up John7 and thank you Lord for him. We thank you Lord that you give him clairity of mind regarding his family. Lord I understand how it can be with family. Lord I pray that you will heal the tension in the family and bring peace and unity there. You are the peace which is above all understanding and you are the Lord that heals us. Heal this man of his stress and pain we pray. Father we give you all the glory and the honor and the praise, for you alone are worthy! We thank you again for all you are about to do in this mans life and the life of his family in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

your servant,

connie

praying I agree with all Connie has said. Will also keep you and your family in my prayers John.

Love in Christ

God bless you both for your prayers. I come into agreement in Jesus name for restoration and healing and peace in my family

God bless

I pray for John and his family situation that Lord, you'd meet the true need of his family and him. I pray that in the midst of going through this John will worship you more fervently, understand you better and walk in Your PEACE Heavenly Father, so that he can be a living testimony of your grace, favor, mercy and AWESOME LOVE!! In Jesus' name AMEN!!

eyeoflight

John...you are not designed to carry the load. The scripture I heard in my heart for you is:

...casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Pet 5:7-8)

The thing that you have to be careful about is to not allow the enemy to use other peoples situations to wear you out spiritually and mentally. There is way too much work for you to do on this earth...let God take you where you need to be so he can take care of your family.

Shalom to you my brother!

for you you!