Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rebel.teacher

Oregon Calling

Hello! Hola! Zdravo! Szia!

My pet's name is Floofie. I just got my masters degree in teaching yesterday!!! congratulations

I'm multi-lingual, multicultural and friendly =)

Congrats on getting your degree!

Since you're multi-lingual, be sure to check out or languages forum, with a variety of languages to communicate to others with! Remember to speak english everywhere else though.

Welcome to PSFC, and hope you will have a good time!

Hey, nice to see another Oregonian!
It sometimes get lonely during the late night/Pacific time, so nice to have company! And Congrads on the degree! I taught for 15 years. What area of teaching are you looking at?

Yay! Another person in Oregon and a teacher too! =)

My dream job is middle school social studies/language arts and/or teaching English as a foreign language. I can't wait till my degree and license come in the post. It's so strange, I have been busting my butt for a year to get my degree and all I can do today is sleep. Seems like my body realized that it can rest at long last. =)

Are you a native Oregonian? I'm a transplant. In 3 days I'll have been here for a year. What did you teach?

Well, I was a teacher; I am now a volunteer Chaplain at one of the hospitals here and at my home church.

I taught mostly Middle School Art, but I did teach 6th grade Social Studies for 2 years in California. In Oregon, I did some art teaching but mostly English as a Second Language at the Elementary level. I've also taught Alternative High School in Calif so I've taught K-12!

Yep, I'm a transplant! We've been here for 13 years.

wellcome to the group, hun, Smile
hope you like it here

congrats on earning your degree

Welcome! And congrats on the master degree!!! Which languages? I speak sweedish, norwegian, english and a little bit french haha xD I bet yours are way cooler Smile

BenitaKkK wrote:
Welcome! And congrats on the master degree!!! Which languages? I speak sweedish, norwegian, english and a little bit french haha xD I bet yours are way cooler Smile

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!! I speak English, Spanish, Serbian and some Hungarian. I can also case trouble in a few other languages ;p

HI! I'm Sarah. I know you're just gonna love it here. Everyone is great, it's so easy to make friends here. Also the activities are totally awesome. I can't wait to see you around and get to know you!! WELCOME!

rebel.teacher wrote:
Hello! Hola! Zdravo! Szia!

My pet's name is Floofie. I just got my masters degree in teaching yesterday!!! congratulations

I'm multi-lingual, multicultural and friendly =)

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!