Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christina

Please Pray The Lord Will Provide A Way

About six months ago I discovered I had an illness that is cureable and researched a facility that specializes in the type of treatment I need. I visited the clinic and got a recommendation from my doctor so my insurance will cover the treatment. All things were lining up - I've spent months doing market research to transfer my business, places to live, churches, etc. I've scrimped and saved and had a little blessing from God in order to financially be able to make this move several states away.

My lease-to-own tenants stopped paying rent a couple months ago and I had to go the whole eviction process. Last week I finally got to see inside and how they left my home - and they have done thousands of dollars of damage (animal poo ground in every room's carpets, holes, unreported plumbing leaks, filthy, etc). It is going to take everything I've saved in order to get it re-rentable.

I don't believe the Lord brought me this far and showed me the 'promised land' in order to take it all away, and I'm praying He is just making me really want to get there against all odds and struggles with faith in Him.

Please pray that His will is revealed to me and that if this move is His plan, (not mine), that He will provide the finances so I can make this move and take advantage of this awesome opportunity.

Thank you -

WOW Christina!!

I will be praying for you. The scripture I am hearing right now is "Is there anything too hard for God?"...that is the question the Lord asked Sarah when she laughed and didn't think she could have a child in her "after childbearing" years.

Even if you have to pay for the repairs with your savings, God is still big enough to keep the plans going as usual. I believe this is another level of trust for you, HOWEVER, I will be praying for God's PERFECT will to be revealed and established in this situation.

Thank you, Cholette.

It is amazing you would come up with Sarah laughing, that has a special meaning that relates to this whole issue - that I had forgotten about until you mentioned it now.

I pray that is an indication of the Lord's affirmation. I feel I've been waiting for Him in a holding pattern for a very long time.

God Bless & Thank You -

Hi Christina -

I will pray for you too. Psalm 34 came up in my spirit regarding your situation, especially vv15-22... flower Bless You

Christina,

He will not bring you to it if He won't bring you through it. I know, I know many say this but it is so true. He has your back and it will all happen as he promised you. Hold fast to the promise and as has been stated above God is big enough to do it all on your behalf. In fact it is already done!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

praying Everything the enemy does will not prosper against us! Thank you Lord for turning this situation around to end up being a blessing in the end! I pray every need of yours would be abundantly met beyond measure!!! praying praying praying