Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

My Terrible Nightmare Could Be Coming True!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! I want to scream! My mom is low on money and she said if my dad doesn't get a job, i might go to public school. Most likely I'll to some high school a block away from my sister's school and the same block as my mom's workplace. I know that police are patrolling the school. I've seen them! One of my nightmares could be coming true. here's the dream /t12216-persecution-and-abominations

Hi Jasmine! I haven't read your dream yet, but I just want you to know that regardless of the school you go to, God is with you. So don't be afraid. When you think about it and feel anxious or scared, ask God to give you peace instead, in Jesus name. Believe that He'll give you this peace and He will. Sometimes we imagine a situation will be much worse than it actually is. Read some scriptures to combat fear and they will build up your faith to trust God and His protection over your life:

Hebrews 13:6 (Amplified Bible)
6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?

Sometimes we have to go into the dark places in life in order for the light of Christ to shine there. Be at peace because the steps of a righteous man is ordered by the Lord!! (Psalm 37)

Have you considered homeschooling or correspondence school? I know New York has restrictive homeschool laws, but a person can homeschool if you have a lot of determination and not very much money. I homeschooled my son through high school; curriculum ranged from $200-$500 a year.

My mom doesn't want it. She thinks it costs more money and she can't leave me alone with a tutor she barely knows. She can't teach me herself. She has a job that pays the bills. Plus, she thinks I'm being anti-social when I'm talking about it.

Jasmine..I am sorry that you are facing this huge thing in your life. I just went through a huge thing too. Losing my home of 27 years and being forced to move away. It felt like my heart was breaking and like I was physically being torn away. You can pray for God to remove the cup...but if He does not.
There are only two ways to go....Accept that God is with you and embrace the change. Walking with Him closely, or you can drag your feet and hate it and refuse to embrace what God has allowed in your life. There really is no in between....
and you will grow sweeter If you embrace what God is doing, growing closer with HIM as He guides you through the darkness...and knowing that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called together for his purpose....this is the hard part where you apply what God has called you to do and walk the walk......it is being purified in the fire, it is what so many refuse to do. I pray for God's divine will in your life~ I am praying for you.

“Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers, will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:20
Jasmine, It may all seem like trouble now, but soon you will see with your own eyes that your Father is using these to teach you. You will see with your own eyes and you will hear a voice saying, this is the way walk in it. You will become more sensitive to hear God's voice and you will know that this is true. You have been wanting to know more about hearing God and understanding God....this is a beginning to a journey that will do just that. It is what you have wanted. I know, I had been praying ferverently to have a simpler life....when my prayers started to manifest I was scared and felt like a fish out of water...much of what I loved was fallling apart before my eyes.....The truth is you have to be brave and jump in with all of your heart and TRUST GOD! He's got your back ...He wont let you down. Ask HIM for a double dose of faith and stay close to God.