Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Look PSFC

Well as you might have all seen we have a new look.

Reason for the christmas theme being taken down early is due to alot of comments about to theme being too dark, however everything else will remain christmassy (the banner, smilies, competitions etc...etc...)

The new theme is now up this is the 2010 theme which was going to launch on 1st January, we are still tweaking little areas of the theme so bare with us, but its 98% done now so we want to know what you think!

Do you like it, what do you like, what dont you like, what would you like to see, what do you think is a waste of space etc...etc... tell us!

Hopefully the theme is better on everyones eyes now too, so enjoy! congratulations

I love the new colors (although I loved the dark ones too) lol... I would have to say the only thing I don't "love" is the new font for the team Smile It's nice, but I'm much more of a cursive writing type of person.... Even in my RL writing lol Smile

i LOVE them!
keep them this way! hehe...
just one q: did you turn the snow off? when you changed the theme, first, there was no snow, today i saw it twice, and now nothing...

I like the new look. (I liked the dark colors as well) Like mylady I liked the cursive font for the team better than the new font. I'm a cursive person too. The only thing I don't like about the new look is all the white. It's kinda bright.. but that may just be me. I think I'm still getting used to the new colors. Other than that I love the colors Smile Your using my fave shades of pink, purple and green congratulations

Snow is temporarly off, just while i add some of the other bits then it will be turned back on.

Glad you like the colours, tried to make it bright funky and fun! congratulations

The font "CASUAL" is still going to be used around the site, and members ranks will still appear in this font congratulations

its all abit too, ya kno girly, but if you changed the colours to blue and pink like pet society is meant to be then itd be great

I like the new font actually, it's sort of similar to my writing, except I write my 'a's differently.

I guess it just takes time to get a little used to the colour difference, just like when we switched from this blue to halloween dark.

but you should change the pictures next to ranks Smile
back to the fish, or something new this time Smile
like food, or dolls, or something like that Smile

I enjoy the dark colours for special effects, but also find it tiring on the eyes over a whole day, so it's probably a better theme for people who only log in for shorter times.

In all honesty I could probably do with the type being a slightly darker contrast to the background, but I can cope with it the way it is.

Just one thing to bear in mind with the snow and all the graphics (and I know this might seem a little mean, but I don't mean it to be) is that some people (like me) have terribly slow connections - I live in a very rural area, and my connection is just a tad better than dial up, no cut off times, but the speed is about the same Sad

I mean the comments to be a positive input, not a criticism, as you've been so very helpful and welcoming and I don't want to come over as picky - just giving you feedback - hope that's ok Smile

Zoonie wrote:
I enjoy the dark colours for special effects, but also find it tiring on the eyes over a whole day, so it's probably a better theme for people who only log in for shorter times.

In all honesty I could probably do with the type being a slightly darker contrast to the background, but I can cope with it the way it is.

Just one thing to bear in mind with the snow and all the graphics (and I know this might seem a little mean, but I don't mean it to be) is that some people (like me) have terribly slow connections - I live in a very rural area, and my connection is just a tad better than dial up, no cut off times, but the speed is about the same Sad

I mean the comments to be a positive input, not a criticism, as you've been so very helpful and welcoming and I don't want to come over as picky - just giving you feedback - hope that's ok Smile

i agree with u Smile

yea, when the snow was on, my computer was soooo slow, i could barely scroll down the page Sad
now it's okay Smile
just, when changing the theme keep it in mind, that some of us don't have very fast connection Smile

The new theme is great!
Great color and I love the simplicity!

I love the colors. It is much easier to read than the darker background. I adore the Christmas smileys . :dancing: ..I will be sad to see them go ... :snowcry:

Totally loving the new theme. I noticed the INSTANT I logged in and it was different I think it's totally awesome and bet it will be even better when it's all tweaked to perfection Smile I am stoked to be using this theme now Smile

I think it looks really great. I liked the other too, but one of my friends said that she had a hard time reading it because of the dark colors and the contrasting snow. This is a lot easiert on the eyes. Smile

Before the new look PSFC was slow. From the 2nd or 3rd December. I love the new look.